SU-27/33 Bug

FuppyJam

Hope everyone is doing well. I've recently run into an issue w/ using the target designator when flying any of the SU variants, including the J-11.

When I go into BVR mode (button 2) and then turn on the radar (button i) I get the target designator rectangle. The problem is that when I move the designator around the screen it automatically defaults to the top left center of the HUD. Sometimes the designator is hard to move to the right as it is fighting me to get back to the left center.

I've verified that this bug exists in all of the SU variants. When I use other FC3 modules I don't have this issue and the BVR target designator works just fine.

I've also verified that this isn't my HOTAS as I've tried another HOTAS and the bug still exists. I've also tried disconnecting the HOTAS and flying using the keyboard only; I still get the same issue.

I've followed the instructions on running the repair and update options however that hasn't helped either.

I really like flying the flankers but can't use them to their full capacity because of this bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Just a heads up you posted this in the A-10C bug forum. Might have more luck in a different one. I fly A-10 exclusively so cannot help, sorry.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png