Very strange. All looks correct to me but bat file no workie. ?????

can you go to the mods/tech/DCE folder and check if you have a folder there named ScriptsMod?

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Yes, it's there.

I Noticed that you have the Indo-Pak Campaign. If those are working, could you please copy either one's Firstmission.bat file to the desert tiger folder and run it from there. Those are basically the same file. At least we know the ones from Indo-Pak are working.

Also please make sure that the BAT_Firstmission.lua file is in the ScriptsMOD folder.

Edited by Eagle_01

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Very strange. All looks correct to me but bat file no workie. ?????

Hi

In the FirstMission.BAT , this part of the code is not lua but from the batch

the ' character of "Eric's Games" must cause the script to bug.

Try this "Eric^'s Games", but I'm not sure if it's enough.

I think you should rename your folder "Eric's Games" without an apostrophe '

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Guys

Needed a break

Miguel 21. I am trying files now. Will report back.

P80 what are new and whats not campaign wise? Will jf17bget a campaign? The site wont let me buy it.. i have the cash so itll get sorteone last thing. I just noticed theres a IRAN IRAK F14 CAMPAIGN.Z i need this in my.life PLEASE. Its fun and spicy versus us_m/coalition but hopeless even when Incheat andngive all sour tomcats 6 aim 54cs

I could terrify the iraqiaf though..

Guys

Needed a break

Miguel 21. I am trying files now. Will report back.

P80 what are new and whats not campaign wise? Will jf17bget a campaign? The site wont let me buy it.. i have the cash so itll get sorteone last thing. I just noticed theres a IRAN IRAK F14 CAMPAIGN.Z i need this in my.life PLEASE. Its fun and spicy versus us_m/coalition but hopeless even when Incheat andngive all sour tomcats 6 aim 54cs

I could terrify the iraqiaf though..

Hi Sublime, I'll convert the iran-irak Tomcat for you to the newest version so you can install it the same way you installed the other campaigns. Just note that it has a mod you need to active with JSGME.

I'll convert it later on my lunch break. At work right now.

Hi

In the FirstMission.BAT , this part of the code is not lua but from the batch

the ' character of "Eric's Games" must cause the script to bug.

Try this "Eric^'s Games", but I'm not sure if it's enough.

I think you should rename your folder "Eric's Games" without an apostrophe '

Hi Miguel. You know, wouldn't be surprised if you are right. Just wondering, if I rename my games folder, wouldn't it kinda confuse Windows register wise? Would I have to reinstall my games? Thanks.

Hi Sublime, Here is a converted version of the Iran-Irak war-Tomcat. Please make sure to activate the mod mentioned in the first page. This is installed just like the other v20.33.03 campaigns

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xej0derk5qrh8sx/Iran-Iraq%20war-Tomcat%20v20.33.03.zip?dl=0

Hi Miguel. You know, wouldn't be surprised if you are right. Just wondering, if I rename my games folder, wouldn't it kinda confuse Windows register wise? Would I have to reinstall my games? Thanks.

It's likely, indeed.

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

Darn!

Do you use steam? You can simply move the installations to a temporary folder through steam. After changing the name of your games folder, you can just move then back.

Or.. You can simply change the installation folder of DCS.

Hi PB0 and Miguel.. Would you happen to know the easiest way to get the x/y coordinates for structures like ammo buildings or fuel tanks? I'm going to use it for a WWII campaign, and those would be the targets for bombers.

I tried using parked aircraft in the targetlist.lua. I ended up with 8 bombers crashing into each other trying to carpet bomb a single row of parked aircraft.

Hey guys. I figured it out. "DCSWorld" needs a space--"DCS World". Bat files work now. Thanks.

lol welcome to the world of debuging. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy.

Hey guys. I figured it out. "DCSWorld" needs a space--"DCS World". Bat files work now. Thanks.

:thumbup:

DCE_Manager

Hi PB0 and Miguel.. Would you happen to know the easiest way to get the x/y coordinates for structures like ammo buildings or fuel tanks? I'm going to use it for a WWII campaign, and those would be the targets for bombers.

I tried using parked aircraft in the targetlist.lua. I ended up with 8 bombers crashing into each other trying to carpet bomb a single row of parked aircraft.

Mbot made a small program to find coordinates. I will give you post’s link as soon as possible but you can search in dynamic campaign engine post if you want ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Look post 411 ;) ( not able to copy this post address on my phone ;). ) here : https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3118095&postcount=411

In dynamic campaign engine sticky post

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Hi Sublime, Here is a converted version of the Iran-Irak war-Tomcat. Please make sure to activate the mod mentioned in the first page. This is installed just like the other v20.33.03 campaigns

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xej0derk5qrh8sx/Iran-Iraq%20war-Tomcat%20v20.33.03.zip?dl=0

Hi. So to be clear - if I already have the dce campaign engine insstalled and tf 74 and tf68 works.. it will work?

Im sorry Im confused what file you refer

Youre awesome. Hey im an ass lol - how could i swirch a jf17 in for another plane? I.e. flanker or whatever?

Edit pm me i want to offer u a token of appreciation if we get this working.

Guys Im begging you -

1. Hiw can i switch a jf17 for another plane in a campaign

2. Whatbare the odds of you making an indo pakistani war camp with jf17 versus say.. mig23s; smattering of su27s or mig29s, mig21s?

I need to learn her at first ans the f14 is always my true love but...

Also

. I caved and bought SC

FIRST OF ALL. Sorta disappointed. Its... not that revolutionary. At all. I... dont feel some static guys waving (incorrectly often) and a ppp up IFOLS) was worth the 40. We will see

Rhat said. I have the damn thing. When will SC campaigns hit? Ixeas?

Also.. those that have worked directly for me to help me. Miguel. P80. And the latest chap forgive me I snt remember ur name.

Pm me. I dnt like making someone work for free

First thanks for trying.

Second.. i cant make iran irak work.

Worse it seems ALL my campIgns are broken! And i disnt modify anything! I just tried installing Iran Irak

Id REALLY apprexiate help. What info needed etc.

As of now I get path. Ot found even copying the paths that work for other campaigngs.

Ill add my wishlist (i seriously am willing to pay some money for someone to make this happen. Im not rich at at all nor talking big money. But i will reward time

I want m6 campaigns t work

I rlly wud like iran irak and iran vs us to work again fir me

Finally xan someone tell me if they arent gonba make a j17 dce how i can change the main plane to a j17?