DCS 1.2.7 Open Beta - Preliminary Changelog

yes!,

Track Files During Crashes, Will help turn bug squashing into precision targeting.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Warty Hog AAR is back. Whoo Hoo

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Improved network play stability.

Track file are now automatically created when a crash is detected. In order to help the team find and correct MP issues that we are not always in position to produce during testing, 1.2.7 introduces the writing of tracks even when the game crashes. These tracks can be provided to the testers and developers in order to reproduce the conditions that caused the crash and correct it. This feature is a big step towards solving possible future and current problems that are often difficult to hunt down. When playing on a server and you experience a crash, put up an MP crash post and include that track in your post. Same thing goes for server owners.

Lets hope people send in there crash tracks so multiplayer can be fixed once and for all.

I know I will be asking for users to attach Track files from 1.2.7 onward when they open a Bug Thread in the bugs forum.

As I said, this adjustment alone is gonna be a huge help.

Any crashes or bugs that are stemming from an unknown cause will be more accurately targeted.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

EOS band-aid is bad

i agree and TWS band aid is just weird.

And still nothing with the ka-50, at least youll be able to play online longer and what ever is going on with the 27s.

Edited by karambiatos

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1940605#post1940605

DCS 1.2.7 - Preliminary Change Log

DCS World

Improved network play stability.

Track file are now automatically created when a crash is detected. In order to help the team find and correct MP issues that we are not always in position to produce during testing, 1.2.7 introduces the writing of tracks even when the game crashes. These tracks can be provided to the testers and developers in order to reproduce the conditions that caused the crash and correct it. This feature is a big step towards solving possible future and current problems that are often difficult to hunt down. When playing on a server and you experience a crash, put up an MP crash post and include that track in your post. Same thing goes for server owners.

I LOVE that this was at the very top of the list. I'm REALLY looking forward to being able to contribute more to making problem identification more efficient. Thank you!

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

"The EOS in FC3 is based on the MiG-29 that does not include an elevation adjustment function."

I'm curious, is this a temporary 'feature'?

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Something is happening. Alot of changes for the F-16 and also some for the Tornado. I think in the future we will know some more about these planes, i can feel it :)

Adjust Control window for in-game input adjustment were added. Adjust Control button can be find in the system panel by pressing ESC.

Super nice. Been waiting for this for a long time.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Something is happening. Alot of changes for the F-16 and also some for the Tornado. I think in the future we will know some more about these planes, i can feel it :)

Super nice. Been waiting for this for a long time.

Agree about the input options in game

When will this be available? (Am I missing something?) I am not seeing the update and have tried manually running as well..

??

That's why the changelog is 'preliminary'.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

This thank god for this, everything else is nice but this is essential