Engine quits if i change tanks

fatboy

It looks like they actually fixed this bug. Yay.:)

I bought the P51 January(?) among other things, eager to test the dreaded "rear tank full gravity displacement". Nope, stopped even trying after x number of patches.

But now it looks fixed.

Now, refueling at 100% does NOT go on forever, rear tank shows full, I loaded the drop tanks for the first time ever. Let's see if this works.

This isn't mentioned in the DCS 2.5.5.31917 Open Beta change log.

Ed/Add:

It is fixed. Can run on fuselage tank. Can run on drop tanks. Engine stops if on drop tank and drop tank is dropped. Fuselage tank meter visibly moves while being fueled.

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Hi all, I got home and made a flight on Normandy and the fuel bug was still there. then I did a flight on Caucuses map and the drop tanks and fuselage tank were working, so it seems the bug is fixed on the ED maps, but not Normandy. so things are looking up, and also my graphics and clarity, and performance seem much improved....!!!

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all, I got home and made a flight on Normandy and the fuel bug was still there. then I did a flight on Caucuses map and the drop tanks and fuselage tank were working, so it seems the bug is fixed on the ED maps, but not Normandy. so things are looking up, and also my graphics and clarity, and performance seem much improved....!!!

That makes no sense it would depend on a map? WTF

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10