Please fix Betty

Nealius

I am absolutely LOVING the Harrier in VR, but Betty is still broken and causing a lot of issues despite the GPWS logic being somewhat updated in the recent OB. First, she keeps yelling at me whenever I make rapid banks when rolling in on / out of the target. Second, I'm making my groove turn at the Tarawa and she yells POWER while flashing a big arrow in my face, despite GPWS being turned off. Yes I double-checked that it was turned off since the 20-minute timer has now been implemented.

Please fix Betty's warts. Just because the Harrier has a Witch's Hat doesn't mean it needs the whole facial package too :lol:

LOL... Agreed it can get annoying, but I must fly "nicer" since its usually not an issue.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 5 weeks later...

i know this isnt a solution but if you press ALT on the UFC you can deactivate it by deactivate the GPWS on the ODU.

you will not recive any ground warnings, Sound and HUD

edit: also it really is off never had the sound again. i turn it off on the ground while startup.

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE