F15 SE (Razbam) Release date

JRM

Ah I see you made your way from bitching on the Harrier subforum to over here, welcome and please put away your constant negativity and bashing... The Harrier is in fact pretty good to fly and use systems wise!

Superficially its great fun to fly and im sure SP users who only fly against easy AI dont have any issues. Try on a server with good players with human tac commanders and PVP which requires a first pass, first strike and your TDC fail's then its not so great.

Nothing negative or bashing about my comments its purely observational - facts are facts that is unless your disputing the facts and timeline i've raised.

Anyway as said enjoy the Hype train and no issues with the Razbam fan boys - just some of us are more realistic, not negative, there is a big difference.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

About flying the F-15E solo...

It's a McDonnell Douglas strike fighter, like the F/A-18D.

USMC just decided to kill the WSO role, they announced that pilots will fly the F/A-18D in solo.

F-15E avionics seem to have a lot in common with F/A-18, at least for the cockpit ergonomic.

And having to deal with Jester, I'm glad we will be able to handle the weapon system from the front seat :joystick:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Superficially its great fun to fly and im sure SP users who only fly against easy AI dont have any issues. Try on a server with good players with human tac commanders and PVP which requires a first pass, first strike and your TDC fail's then its not so great.

Nothing negative or bashing about my comments its purely observational - facts are facts that is unless your disputing the facts and timeline i've raised.

Anyway as said enjoy the Hype train and no issues with the Razbam fan boys - just some of us are more realistic, not negative, there is a big difference.

I agree, i mean i'm happy they are doing the f15e, but they definetely will need to step up a notch. Not regarding art and 3d model, cause they are great at that. But regarding system coding. Its seems stupid but i wouldnt accept as a customer a tdc like the harrier in the F15E. Its so annoying in those clutch moments you need speed of actions...

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk