Finding other players for multicrew

Raphy

Hello there,

I am kindda new in the flight sim world, I bought FC3 a few months ago. I flew a lot of Su25T and decided to try the L39C as a first fully clickable airplane, kindda liked the idea of learning how to fly a training jet before trying more serious or valuable aircrafts like the A10C or M2000C.

I love flying the L-39C, learned how to use ADF system and RSBN, made some touch and go sessions (damn, making no mistakes is harder than it looks) and stuff, but sadly I have never been able to try out the multicrew feature, as I don't know anyone having the module.

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but where is it possible to find more experienced pilots or just other Albatros owners to play with? I'm not really sure where to look. Are there like teams or crews on some servers / forums? Any ideas?

I'd love to have someone at the instructor seat to talk to, and to learn!

Thank you!

Got the L-39C and still learning the aircraft. Drop me a line, I am going to spend my holidays flying the Albatros and doing aerobatics, we can fly multiseat online if you want and figure this thing out :)

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

I'd like to try this as well. Need to get a comm headset.

Both front seat and back seat... I have 400+ hours in the real L-39 and never did have the guts to try flying the "drunk pilot routine" -- it's much harder than it looks!

[ame]

[/ame]

For style points, learn to do a touch and go never letting the nose wheel touch.

400+ hours in the Albatros, omg, I wish I could afford an hour familiarization flight! :) You're lucky!

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Wow, yeah, 400h in a real L-39, pretty impressive!

Thank you guys for answering, I am back from holidays and will fly in the next days and weeks!

Mind if I add you on Skype? jonboede not sure how to reach you though!

I'd like to try this as well. Need to get a comm headset.

Both front seat and back seat... I have 400+ hours in the real L-39 and never did have the guts to try flying the "drunk pilot routine" -- it's much harder than it looks!

For style points, learn to do a touch and go never letting the nose wheel touch.

That seems like a fine way to kill yourself...

I don't think it was that you lacked guts, but rather had too much sense