RAAF "Bushranger" Gunship Skin

Skoshi Tiger

I have to apologise to Skoshi for hijacking his thread as his skin is fantastic!

I've released an update with better blended blacks and also added two additional aircraft numbers. So there is now A2-110, A2-149 and A2-295

No appologies necessary Tromac. This is exactly what this thread is for.

Thank you for posting your excelent skins.

Hi tromac2010,

I also had this Skin on my plan and stopped working on it, as I saw you are almost finished.

And you did a realy good work. Too bad that I can not download it from your link.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Uploaded, just waiting on a moderator to verify the file. If you don't want to wait you can get it from my groups page at http://ocb.net.au/board/index.php?/topic/5603-dcshuey-skin-for-australian-bushranger/page__gopid__36831#entry36831

Went to your link and registered, but I still can't d/load. Even though I'm registered and signed in it still wont give me permission to d/load.

Any ideas?

Uploaded, just waiting on a moderator to verify the file. If you don't want to wait you can get it from my groups page at http://ocb.net.au/board/index.php?/topic/5603-dcshuey-skin-for-australian-bushranger/page__gopid__36831#entry36831

Hi Tromac - any word on your skins being posted to the ED file download site? I tried getting them from the OCB site, but wouldn't let me??

Thanks again for your efforts and sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys ;)

WOW Tromac your repaint is awesome, beautiful and perfect :thumbup:

Please can you tell me if these repaint is available to download and it's the case can you give me the link ?

A great thanks in advance for all, Skull :drunk:

Hello Tromac,

I would like to thank you for your assistance and your link, I go download your repaint.

Please is it possible to have four or five Huey with a difference numbers (110,109,108,107, etc) ?

Thanks again, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hello Tromac,

I meet the same problem that J7G, when I click on your link a new page appear and I can read: Element is no found...

I've looking for in the "User Files" / "Download" but I do not found your file, is it normal ?

Pleas do you have other link ?

A great thanks in advance for all and best regards. Skull

It is probably because I resubmitted a new version with a minor change. It's just waiting on a moderator to approve. Shouldn't be long guys.

Skull I can add some more numbers. I'll do some more research as I'm only using actual aircraft that existed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Tromac,

Cool, one new version ?

Great news, wait & see ^^

Bye, Skull.

Hello,

I have a little question for Tromac, I looking for your new repaint but without result...

Please can you tell me if this repaint is available or not ?

A great thanks in advance for all. Skull

Tromac,

Love your work, but rather than creating 50 different skins to accommodate users preferences, could you leave the numbering to the bort number specified in the Mission Editor?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Highwayman-Ed, did you manage to find this ?

I've been waiting for the second version of this to come up on the user-files, but it seems to be taking ages.

There's a skin there created on the 9/6 and modified on the 10/6, but no bushranger submitted on the 7/6, that i can find.

Or am i just blind??? :blink:

No it's still not been approved on the DCS site yet... :(

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For some reason they are taking ages to approve the last change.

Highway thanks for your feedback. Originally I had only wanted the one model and I was quite happy with that. But on request of another forum member I created a few more. I understand why you wouldn't want multiple aircraft with the same numbers but I won't drop those from the repaint as I wanted the pack to be historically accurate. As a compromise though I will do a version without any numbering for you if that suits?

PS: Can I ask a moderator is it possible to split this topic and move my skin posts into their own topic as I feel bad for hijacking the original post. Also mine are based on the Huey after moving from the RAAF to the Royal Australian Army. If not that's okay just want to ask.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]