[REPORTED] Ka-50 Current Cockpit/Light Issues

NineLine

• 3 months later...

Cargo Indicator appears but doesn’t work.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=202837

Hmm, apologies if this isn’t a ‘cockpit’ issue.

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so problem that i cant see listed.

In VR the inboard and outboard selector lights show yellow in left eye and green in the other depending on viewing angle. I have checked with 2 other different DCS players so a mix of occulus rift S, rift and vive pro. All the same issue.

Also the auto turn, air target button quadrant the light selection level is way too low.

Thanks on the upside, the new cockpit looks great in VR !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Ok so problem that i cant see listed.

In VR the inboard and outboard selector lights show yellow in left eye and green in the other depending on viewing angle. I have checked with 2 other different DCS players so a mix of occulus rift S, rift and vive pro. All the same issue.

Also the auto turn, air target button quadrant the light selection level is way too low.

Thanks on the upside, the new cockpit looks great in VR !!

+1 and you can add the odyssey plus to your list.

Hi ED.

The new cockpit looks way more realistic so thanks on that.

But, the reflection is so bad Please remove it completely or if you want to keep in put it as a graphical option because I'll defiantly disable it, it's crappy...

Or maybe make it realistic so it moves based on the head movement in VR an so on... And than I'll keep it!

Hi ED.

The new cockpit looks way more realistic so thanks on that.

But, the reflection is so bad Please remove it completely or if you want to keep in put it as a graphical option because I'll defiantly disable it, it's crappy...

Or maybe make it realistic so it moves based on the head movement in VR an so on... And than I'll keep it!

The artificial reflections are indeed very bad and they do that on all modules. I hope someone capable will quickly make a MOD to remove them. Why ED keep adding those is beyond me, may be they like it :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, my test, with screenshot uploaded on Imgur:

https://imgur.com/a/liTEzNW

Screenshot 1 2 3, reflection problem, look like a oldies 2D simulator, please turn off or reduce, especially when the TV is on

Screenshot 4, grid in hud problem

Screenshot 5, center point of view is a little too high, when we look a little bit up, speed and altitude indicator are cut, i fix this manualy with view key transition down

Screenshot 6, this button work like before update, in this screenshot auto-turn is ON, we cant see difference off/on

this time is trouble for dcs with lasts updates, I hope the sky will be better soon =)

Edited by Myleniskaya

Screenshot 6, this button work like before update, in this screenshot auto-turn is ON, we cant see difference off/on

It's on. You can see in the little strip of turquoise color at the bottom, it turns slightly cloudy white. Well, a tiny bit of it does. It shows up better in my screen, but yeah, very hard to tell. The button needs to light up or something.

It's like they've ditched the original Ka-50 cockpit, and are now just kind of doing whatever they want. Please stick to the original, ED.