[FIXED INTERNALLY] Rockets bug

toutenglisse

Bug noticed some times ago.

Here short track with load of Zuni + mk151HE.

When firing Zuni (2*2pods) : 4 first launched, then Zuni are auto-unselected, continuing firing do re-select them and it goes like this 4 times for all rockets to be launched.

When firing mk151HE (2*2pods) : 4 first launched, then mk151 are auto-unselected and it's impossible to fire others (1 by pod is launched only).

• 2 weeks later...

How do I use rockets?

Does anyone in charge read these forums?

You literally can not use rockets on the f18. You shoot one rocket from each pod and you can not shoot any more rockets.

ALL ROCKETS, the 20 per pod ones, the 4 per pod ones.

Been this way for at least a month. Tons of people know about it. Devs just don't care.

Edited by steakbbq

You literally can not use rockets on the f18. You shoot one rocket from each pod and you can not shoot any more rockets.

Been this way for at least a month. Tons of people know about it. Devs just don't care.

I have never experienced this. In fact today I flew several missions that were rocket intensive. Have always been able to fire all of them.

Okay someone changed the title of this post. I wasn't asking how to use rockets. I have been playing dcs for over 7 years. I know how to use rockets. YOUR ROCKETS ARE BROKEN.

It's possible that its the multiplayer server I play on that has broken the rockets. However, everyone I have talked to in game has experienced the same issues.

Also there is another post I just found about the same issue.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=244030&highlight=rocket

Edited by steakbbq

DCS’s rockets are not broken. If they work for me, then there is some other factor. You might have a mod that’s breaking rockets for you. Or as you said, maybe its the server you are on. Skins broke at a lot of stuff with the last update. Maybe that has been resolved with todays update, I don’t know.

I have no mods.

Also just tested rockets on the caucuses through the inferno server. Fired 3 zunis from 2 pods, and it deselects the pod and can't fire anymore, same for the mark 151's

People on the server confirm rockets have been broken since before last patch.

Edited by steakbbq

I do not have time right now to make the track, but here is the one from the other thread.

This guy wasn't having the EXACT same issue as me with the zunis, but with the 151's he was.

For me, the zunis do the same exact thing.

EDIT: Here is my track. I drop some laser guided bombs, then try to fire the rockets, you can see the stations get deselected after firing a rocket from each pod.

EDIT2: I can't upload because its too large.

EDIT3: I uploaded it to google drive. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P60vGVJHT_tQvIJ6MWFwatQofkK8-JT-

F18-rockets-bug.trk

Edited by steakbbq

No issues with any rocket types for me after the update last night.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Same happened to me during a MP flight last night as well. Master Arm on, AG selected, rockets selected on the stores page firing in pairs. Put my pipper on target and fired. Once a couple rockets loosed, my pipper dissapeared and I could no longer select rockets from the stores page.

Me and my flight mate also have the same problem. I fire my rockets and have to select rockets from the stores page again. Fire once more and have to go to the stores page to select rockets. Very annoying when going in for a strafe run and it stops.

Edit: Didn't see post above but is exactly what my friend and I are going through.

Edited by Drac

Rockets Stop Aorking After First Shoot

Hi, I had a weird bug with the rockets. Once I pressed the pickle button, rockets got de-selected in the stores page and I couldn't select and use them again. Luckily I saved the track. Thanks for taking a look. Link here

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2