104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Glad its not just me. I though my ISP gone mad again lol.

Hi, just checking.... Have you guys updated your PC’s to the latest DCS version..? If not, that will be why you can’t see it. Just a suggestion.

Have an outstanding day... :-)

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/

Yes, I have updated. Are you suggesting that you are finding and connecting to server?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Hi, just checking.... Have you guys updated your PC’s to the latest DCS version..? If not, that will be why you can’t see it. Just a suggestion.

Have an outstanding day... :-)

Yes, I think I have the latest OB version. Its very unusual.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Please un-ban me. I cant get any messages out on TS server (see pic):

Untitled.thumb.jpg.ee6005f656a234a7bd396e718403d5c7.jpg

I've flown as "wilbur81, Hud-Buster, and 4K-Blind." I haven't been able to get on the 104th for more than a year.

Thanks.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

I'm interested in coming to say hi.

Is it OK for me to pop along when the server is back and catch you chaps on TS?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Im not on any social media, So I have no idea whats up with the server? Can anyone advise? Thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Wa7A3ne.png

Operation Abruzzi

Operation Abruzzi is a medium scale base capture mission featuring and East vs West aircraft set up.

Both sides have the ability to shut down each others airbases as well as attack strategic targets located throughout the map.

Once an enemy has destroyed all ground units protecting an airfield the friendly coalition will no longer be able to spawn at that airbase.

Red Airbases = Tbilisi, Vaziani, Beslan, Mozdok, Nalchik and Min Vody

Blue Airbases = Kutaisi, Senaki, Batumi and Kobuleti.

Scenario

Russian forces have invaded Georgia and seized the capital of Tbilisi and its surrounding areas. After putting up some resistance the Georgian Government called for NATO to assist in the region resulting in an escalation of the conflict. This has led to NATO forces landing on the Eastern shores of the Black Sea while Russia tries to strengthen its position in Tbilisi by sending reinforcements through the Transkam Road and the Darial Gorge.

Target Areas

Bullseye South

uGjAx5m.png

Bullseye North

H8bq94q.png

Bullseye East (Tbilisi)

xLYxxA1.png

Target locations are given as a position from BULLSEYE. To get target coordinates use the F10 map and ruler tool. Draw a line to the target using the BRA information given in the briefing and note down the coordinates. Alternatively you can leave a marker on the F10 map and navigate to your chosen target area that way.

104th Mission Thread - http://community.104thphoenix.com/topic/1308-operation-abruzzi/

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• 2 weeks later...

mKtJH4f.jpg

Our latest mission is now live on the server!

A coastal base capture mission with five capturable airfields featuring CTLD Helicopters that are deployed from the Black Sea on an LHA Carrier.

Primarily a Navy vs Air Force themed mission with a countdown timer of 12 hours till mission end.

Server updated to 2.5.5.33552

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice to see you guys still around.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Bug Report In Operation Dark Water:

Although Blue captured Gudauta I was still able to spawn in any Ka-50 or Mi-8 there.

All planes and helicopters in Sukhumi however were disabled as it was captured by Blue, so that one is ok.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Nice to see you guys still around.

We're still fighting the good fight mate, 13 years and still going strong :D

Great to see you still in the community mate, I hope life is treating you well!

Bug Report In Operation Dark Water:

Although Blue captured Gudauta I was still able to spawn in any Ka-50 or Mi-8 there.

All planes and helicopters in Sukhumi however were disabled as it was captured by Blue, so that one is ok.

I've fixed this in the next version of Dark Water, thanks mate!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]