Client is tainted

Vino

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue - at least when I try to fly the F14.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=118rkF2BsXH97FxaIcpyFajEbRJYg3pqy

I have attempted to grab screenshot of the issue, forgive the legibility - its take from phone via VR of the screen. (i have not modded the F14 - and any skins that might be are all in the regular user/games/liveries as they shud be.

. . . . . . .

Every module/ map except the dual winged joke.

I had the same thing on GS server today. Tried to fly F-14 then got kicked with client tainted message, the weird thing is that happened after already sit on the cockpit. Then I restarted DCS, reconnect and back to normal. Can't figure it out what caused this as I dont have any mods installed.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I had it and restarting dcs fixed it.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

I joined the club with 2.5.5.32299 and the F-14. After first sit in the cockpit disconnect with fake integrity check fail reason. (4 good files marked tainted, 2* lua 2* hlsl) Second server connect: everyting is fine.

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

• ED Team
I joined the club with 2.5.5.32299 and the F-14. After first sit in the cockpit disconnect with fake integrity check fail reason. (4 good files marked tainted, 2* lua 2* hlsl) Second server connect: everyting is fine.

Please, post the names of the offending files.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

the fake news

Integrity check random fail:

green shield turn red after MP disconnect

click to red shield icon:

IntegrityCheck window false positives:

bazar/shaders/common/samplers11.hlsl

scripts/aircrafts/_common/cockpit/viewportwandling.lua

bazar/shaders/common/lighting.hlsl

scripts/aircrafts/_common/cockpit/fonts/font_general.lua

Edited by discwalker
save space

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

Run a repair. Worked for me when I had it.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I had similar problem once... Some shader. Repair not help then i go and delete that files and repair after that fix problem.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Yeah, I've had this happen a few times recently. Literally all I did was restart DCS, no repair no nothing and it was fine. Its a weird thing. I think its a problem with the secret ED bitcoin miner they have running in the background ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Getting it again, cleaned out fxo and metashader folders, no mods. I get close to an aircraft in mp and it kicks me out. Also deleted saved game folder too as that helped last time. Didn't help and reduced the number of servers displayed drastically. Hi Ed got any input or do us players just figure this out amongst ourselves?

Edited by Big Nuts

I have found that I have this problem when I put windows on sleep and then restart them or when I run diverse programs before I run dcs.

Solution for me : complete pc reboot, works always , no need for repair etc.

Restarting dcs doesn't work.

• 2 months later...

One more with the same problem.

Screen_190902_232613.thumb.png.c091a97f5e0f27495ac3dc1ec9a2d52d.png

LOMAC, FC, DCS, AV-8B, F/A-18, F-16, AH-64, Super Carrier, Persian Gulf, Syria.

i7 12700K, 4070 Ti PNY XLR8 OC, 64 RAM DDR4 3200, B660M Aorus Pro, 1T NVMe Kingston Fury Renegade (DCS), 1T NVMe Kingston NV2 (OS), ASUS QHD 31,5" VG32VQ1B, VKB Gladiator Pro (metal gimbal) + Kosmosima grip, CH Pro Throttle, TIR 5.

Got this one today after maybe 30 minutes of flying. Running DCS unmodded.

textures/dubai_objects.varyhouselod4.1.selfillumtexture @ mods/terrains/persiangulf/models/dubai_objects/dubai_objects.texture.zip

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

• 3 weeks later...

This is ridiculous. I can't play more than 20-30 mins before the game decides my client is tainted.

It's a different file every single time. Most of the time no repair needed, just restart the game, sometimes I'm forced to delete the offending file and repair.

Why in the middle of the game is the freaking file tainted? You can't figure that out before I get in the air? You waste my time with this stupid checks!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why in the middle of the game is the freaking file tainted? You can't figure that out before I get in the air? You waste my time with this stupid checks

Could it be related to antivirus? Did you add DCS installation location (and DCS in "My Games") to exception? We all prefer

over tainted client :(
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence