[REPORTED] Turn Indicator not Working

Weegie

This appears to be only happening to me & in desperation I'm posting here

I'm going to try a complete erase of DCS and a fresh install, to same drive on same computer. I understand if I have it correct that I will not need to uninstall any modules as they are kept in the Registry.

A Clean & Repair several times has failed to solve it and no mods running

Whatever is causing is this is something fundamental

Either some sort of Windows update or something internal to DCS

I have just deleted completely. Downloaded fresh install & using the default saved games folder (as generated automatically by the game install) and running controls via the keyboard.

No mods, no TARGET no VAICOM nothing except DCS running and still the behaviour is the same Horizon and turn indicator completely Broken!!

Nothing much else I can do. I'll try downloading the stable version and run it to see if it is any different

Just went through my DCS LOG File, the only reference to the DORA on errors or warnings was this

2019-06-20 16:32:49.125 WARNING EDCORE: Source ./Mods/aircraft/FW-190D9/Cockpit/Scripts/../Textures/FW-190D9-CPT-TEXTURES is already mounted to the same mount /textures/.

2019-06-20 16:32:49.125 WARNING EDCORE: Source ./Mods/aircraft/FW-190D9/Cockpit/Scripts/../Shape is already mounted to the same mount /models/.

No clue what it means, FOXROMEO could you have a look and see if you see anything similar with yours?

May assist somebody to help with this

Seems to be repaired after todays patch.

I tried it and Artificial Horizon / Turn & Bank Indicator works again.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Nor for me still BORKED!!!

Checked and it looks like we are having EXACTLY the same problem, as soon as I activate the trim the turn indicator works and stops the second I stop trimming.

It's 100% repeatable.

FoxRomeo I asked before could you check your DCS Log file and see if you have the same warnings I am getting in my log file?

Popping the CB has no effect whatsoever as far as I can see in the Dora

Just went through my DCS LOG File, the only reference to the DORA on errors or warnings was this

2019-06-20 16:32:49.125 WARNING EDCORE: Source ./Mods/aircraft/FW-190D9/Cockpit/Scripts/../Textures/FW-190D9-CPT-TEXTURES is already mounted to the same mount /textures/.

2019-06-20 16:32:49.125 WARNING EDCORE: Source ./Mods/aircraft/FW-190D9/Cockpit/Scripts/../Shape is already mounted to the same mount /models/.

No clue what it means, FOXROMEO could you have a look and see if you see anything similar with yours?

May assist somebody to help with this

I got these errors with 190

2019-06-22 09:03:58.351 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'FW-190_NM_01' not found. Asked from 'GRAPHICSCORE'

2019-06-22 09:03:58.351 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'FW-190_NM_03' not found. Asked from 'GRAPHICSCORE'

2019-06-22 09:03:58.351 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'FW-190_NM_04' not found. Asked from 'GRAPHICSCORE'

2019-06-22 09:03:58.351 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'FW-190_NM_02' not found. Asked from 'GRAPHICSCORE'

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

Mmmm different errors but same problem

Much to my annoyance I had to burn an activation to get the Stable version working, when I shouldn't have but anyway

Just tried it in the stable version and the Turrn & Horizon seems to be working as it should in stable

However the A8 Anton is not avialable in stable, perhaps a long shot but I've a sneaking suspicion that a lot of the A8 was taken from the D9 and somewhere something is conflicting in these modules

Edited by Weegie

And just heard that the Anton will most probably get released on Wednesday to the Stable, but don't know for sure.

I sure hope they fix this before both my installs end up with this bug.

I'm also seeing complaints with problems on the Spitfire too since the Anton release