The next one updates.

First of all, I wish to apologize That you will be able to understand me

Hi, Since then, quite a lot of maintaining time.

I am waiting for the next updates which will complete our helicopter favorites Mi-8!

I hope that it will come before the update for DCS 2.0 and I hope that Belsmitek will listen to its users as opposed to the past.

That's why I suggest creating a Thread to discuss and to put a list of requests that we would like to have in the next updates of the Mi-8

As far as I'm concerned, I'd appreciate the following features in the next update:

-The addition of multiple gunners

LW8Vy8x.jpg

MI-17interior.jpg

6y8o.jpg

t60u.jpg

1410484796-sqdqsdqs.jpg

- The possibility of removing the back doors

cia-helo1-1024x671.png

- Possible front turret guns

HobbyBoss-Mi-8MTV2-01.jpg

- The possibility of using (Sling Load) 2 winch (the Main clause and that of rescue)

MilMi-8T_19.jpg

140619-f-fu926-284.jpg?w=640&h=868

- To place a Foldaway stairs

1410483576-dsfsdf.jpg

- Make the ventilators functional :Lol: . To have the possibility of releasing colored flares.

1410483761-sqdqsdsq.jpg

1410484186-ff.jpg

- A global lightining system

- The evacuation trapdoor

1410484329-sdfdsfsd.jpg

Here is do not hesitate to complete the list of your envy hope that Belsimtek soon adds them to Mi-8 :)

Edited by terence44

Please stop with the large fonts. It is highly annoying.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My list:

1. Able not to show pilots in cockpit to gain some FPS!
  2. An ABRIS would be really really great!

:)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

It really really frustrates me that those fans aren't working. I agree with you on the gunners but didn't the Americans drastically alter their Mi8s in Afghanistan? I read somewhere they cut an extra piece out of the fuselage to mount a minigun - that might be a bit too much to implement for Belsimtek.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 8 months later...

The next one updates.

My wish would be

1: an ABRIS

2: A loadmaster in the back to help with sling loading

3: a front gunner

4: door gunners

5: being able to open the hatch under the belly for sling loading.

All the above posts also look nice :)

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

What about a bombsight? IIRC, somewhere wrote that the Mi-8 used a WWII style bombsight (similar as found on the PE-2 and other russian bombers of the time) to effectively aim th e bombs. I highly anticipate that one, since I loved flying the big heavies in Il-2 Sturmovik.

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

didn't the Americans drastically alter their Mi8s in Afghanistan? I read somewhere they cut an extra piece out of the fuselage to mount a minigun

I know this is in reply to an old post, but the answer is no, the airframes were not modified for the inclusion of the miniguns. There is some additional equipment installed, but nothing altered.

I just want to see the door gunners for the Mi-24 / Hind - it'd be the first in any sim.

Other than that - it might be neat to see the strut mounted machine guns (Polish use?) as a field mod, and the S-24 rockets... just for variety and making maximum use of the Mi-8.

I do hope they find a way to include both the 12.7mm and the 7.62mm door gun positions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if the door gunners on the hind was a mistake and was meant to be door gunners on the MI-8.... but yeah.... door gunners on a Hind, feeling warm inside!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...