Stand up and be counted all ye Mi-8 operators

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchased!!...

However won't be able to download it to my gaming rig until this weekend when i get home.

Would anyone be so kind to post the manual so I can start studying?

Only Quickstart guide for the moment

[ATTACH]87100[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just purchased as well, and the World update is taking its time (whereas the Hip module was downloaded within two minutes via Torrent). Well, I won't have time to fly soon, so I'll keep the download going and hope to be able to hop into the Hip later this day.

I'm already curious to find out just how difficult it'll be to push right pedal for take-off. :)

On its way too my harddrive :ufo:

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Gonna buy and download it when i get home from work later today. My wife is gonna kill me this evening since i bought trackir5 a couple of days ago and spent about 400euro on scalemodeling this month ;) Hold a ceremony for me if you dont hear from me anymore thank you !

• Like 1

g8PjVMw.png

I would love to buy it, unfortunately I'm very rick-rack on money now, and have to buy the upcoming masterpiece in an other simulator world : the Saab 340A on X-Plane 10 by Leading Edge Simulation

It hurts me to say that, but I will have to wait this to come to sale to afford it, even though I would really give as much as I could to support Belsimtek ...

But maybe one thing that also avoid me to buy this another open Bêta is the fact they don't bring much fixes/improvements to the Huey, and in the last 1.2.6, things were changed ( new slick version ) but many things were broken ... Some guys ( like I did ) took the time to make detailed threads about a specific problems, proving with accurate facts that there were some things to change and it isn't changed ... worst, it isn't even confirmed to be corrected for final release ( if any ? )

I think, most than money, it is that fact that avoid me spending 50$ on another Work in Progress product ...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Bought and downloaded.. Had a few wrinkles with my controllers but got those sorted.. Only got about 3 minutes of play so far so can't say too much other than this thing is a lot different from the Shark and Huey..

No problems here with the fact that things may not be 100%... Should be expected when purchasing a pre prod beta... (And we all have to decide if we are "up" for buying a beta product or not.) I for one appreciate being able to fly the machine MONTHS before the final release... Not everyone shares this opinion and that is OK too...

To each his own!

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO