DCS A10c Quick start

j-tk

Did 2.5 change the quick start procedure for multiplayer?

Right now I'm affected by the memory usage bug, so in multiplayer I'm trying to get airborne as fast as possible, but the old command of LWin+Home doesn't work anymore.

Is there a new set, or is it disabled with 2.5?

Thanks all!

6D80k38.jpg

Thanks B will do in the am. Hope they find the root cause of this memory bug, I'm fine in single player, but it shoots up to 7.8 in mp, and when it hits 8 my system goes no way, that other 4 is mine lol and crash to desktop we go.

6D80k38.jpg

Just learn how to start up the hog, you will be much faster in the air than with the crappy autostart-cheat

^THIS^ :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

He knows how to start it, he just cant get through the entire procedure on the ground before his sim CTD's.

A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine :megalol:

That start procedure is a little long, is there a list somewhere of what has to be done and in what order?

Highly recommended: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=135765

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Thanks for replying all, I can do 7 minute fast start right now, Single player is fine, but I'm one of the unlucky memory leak players so the faster I get airborne in MP the more time I get before Windows says sorry buddy, I'm not your pal, pal. The rest of that memory is mine-crash- lol.

6D80k38.jpg