Missing gear indicator?

Kappi

Hey guys,

am I missing something or aren't there any mechanical gear indicators on the wings?

According to the flight manual of the K4 there should be some indicator pins on the wings to show if the landing gear is fully extended and locked.

I can´t find those pins which makes it hard to tell if the emergency gear release worked.

http://www.avialogs.com/index.php/en/aircraft/germany/messerschmitt/bf109/2193todo.html

page 43

Cheers,

Kappi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

I think that gear indicator was planed like flettner tabs on ailerons, but it was not introduced like flettners...

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

• 3 months later...

Bumping that thread up because I find it annoying that the 190 has the mechanical gear indicators but the 109 doesn´t. Any news or statements if that model will get those in the near future?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I did a bug report few years ago, never got fixed unfortunately.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=135154

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think that gear indicator was planed like flettner tabs on ailerons, but it was not introduced like flettners...

There is photos showing "policemens" were fitted at least some of them, to how many no one probably know.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, it's quite a problem when you fly on MP servers without external view. No way to tell if your gear is down or not when you have some damage and the electrical gear indicators aren't working...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]