Airfield Pressure

Alpenwolf

If you check out page 159 in the manual you'll find only one line regarding the ZDV-30 device:

"ZDV-30 is designed to set the airfield pressure for RSBN mode GLIDE PATH."

The only issue here is that I can't find any information whether in the F-10 map by clicking on the airfields or in the knee board pages regarding the various airfield pressure values. I know it's set up automatically at the airfield you're starting at but what if I plan to land elsewhere. I might've overlooked these values somewhere in the previously mentioned documents but maybe one of you guys could point it out.

Thanks!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

ATC provide a QFE when you request landing via the comms menu. You MIGHT have to do some on the fly calculations though as I'm sure ATC use the inches of mercury unit and the L-39 uses millimeters of mercury.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

ATC provide a QFE when you request landing via the comms menu. You MIGHT have to do some on the fly calculations though as I'm sure ATC use the inches of mercury unit and the L-39 uses millimeters of mercury.

That's a good one! Which would have me use the radio even more often and that's always cool stuff! Thanks for the tip.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

hmmm... I think this needs to be a wishlist feature request to have ATC spit out the appropriate imperial or metric response based on aircraft type.

Actually it's based on what you set up in the game's options if I'm not mistaking. I'll try it out and see what happens...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments