[REPORTED] blackout bug - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-08-2019, 10:46 AM   #31
MAD-MM

I Poke this also again, because one of most anoying things in the 109 when you fly manual Prob Pitch..also Track needed?

[/QUOTE]

9./JG27
MAD-MM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:12 PM   #32
NineLine
Community Manager

Yes, attach some tracks please, I tried out internal dev build and wasnt able to operate anything, but maybe I am missing something, so please if you have them.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:19 PM   #33
MAD-MM

For manual Prob Pitch you have to push the Button with higher or lower Prob Angle, When you go in to black out Pilot is falling asleep on the Button kills every Time you engine...
As example when you increase blade angle from Prob, and you go in to Black out the it will increase the Prob Pitch without Player input all the Way up or down to the Point you wake Up again..

9./JG27
MAD-MM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:20 PM   #34
NineLine
Community Manager

I tried but will give it another go shortly here. I see, you have to be doing it at the time of blacking out, copy. Will see if its reported, and report as needed.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:21 PM   #35
birdstrike

ok...look at the videos NineLine shown above!

if you start to lower your flaps before blacking out, the virtual pilot will continue to turn the wheel even when blacked out...so for example you had the flaps at lets say 10° at the moment when the blackout starts, and when you become conscious again, the flaps are fully down.
same is true for the prop pitch, if you manipulate the prop pitch in the moment the pilot is blacking out, he will continue to increase or decrease the prop pitch while blacked out. resulting in either over-reving the engine with possible engine failure, or ending up with ridiculously low rpm..100% reproducable every single time since the release of the module.

Last edited by birdstrike; 02-08-2019 at 09:25 PM.
birdstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:34 AM   #36
rogonaut

its reported, thx nineline!
rogonaut is offline   Reply With Quote