[ADDED] Is there a keybind to cycle through countermeasure programs? - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-10-2020, 05:35 PM   #31
shaHeen-1

And how many buttons on your hotas would you have to sacrifice to bind the sequence? Also is this really how it works in the real jet? That you can't fire two distinct programs from the hotas based on expected need and emergency need?
shaHeen-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 08:31 PM   #32
AeriaGloria

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaHeen-1 View Post
And how many buttons on your hotas would you have to sacrifice to bind the sequence? Also is this really how it works in the real jet? That you can't fire two distinct programs from the hotas based on expected need and emergency need?
Yup. A lot of planes have CM stuff on the walls, so it’s not that bad I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorban View Post
It was already possible to bind the MFCD buttons but this is going out of the way to give this jet a function which it does not have. Swapping profiles without having to access the CMBT page.

The change does not bother me as much yet. But I agree with Jonne that this is clearly compromising realism for gameplay. If Deka keeps making more changes like this then I am gonna get very vocal here but right now this looks like a one off since so many people here were constantly begging for it.

I REALLY hate how easy the devs just say OK we will add it. Start a poll or something first to get the opinion of your majority of playerbase before just doing changes like this..
And TB please I understand how you feel, but no need to go overboard saying you’ll get vocal. However you think of the keybind their fast response is not the issue and a great help to all of us.
I’m sure Deka will listen to what you have to say
AeriaGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:28 AM   #33
foxwxl

I would say, add a key binding to switch the profile up&down won't make much difference. U have 5 programm on the plane, how can you call out the exact profile U want to use by just a up and down cycle key binding.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:43 PM   #34
Jonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxwxl View Post
I would say, add a key binding to switch the profile up&down won't make much difference. U have 5 programm on the plane, how can you call out the exact profile U want to use by just a up and down cycle key binding.
Well if it is no use, there is no point in including it. But unfortunately it is to late and this arcade feature has made it into the patch. I am disappointed I must say.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:25 PM   #35
shaHeen-1

Hat clip or pro clip?
shaHeen-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:29 PM   #36
Jonne

Hat clip.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:53 PM   #37
Harlikwin
Veteran

I play in VR and use my hands. Does that mean that I've paid to loose?