Tourist guide to DCS

shu77

I have been struggling to find something that points out the unique landmarks in DCS across the maps. I know there is a long tunnel for example that the GR used for a video, another great long valley for NOE flying, but these dont seem to be documented anywhere so if its not been done Im debating creating a Scenic tours guide to the maps to follow up on my previous attempt at airfields if anyone wants to call out a specific landmark in any of the maps worthy of attention. Im thinking of 2-3 lines, a GPS Coordinate and a description like a good old fashioned driving guide if people have any areas they want to contribute.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

If you look through the maps subforums or even at youtube you can find some tours.

For Caucasus I remember Inguri Dam, Roki Tunnel and maybe Elbrus Peek. Valleys are everywhere.

In Nevada you can take a look at Hoover Dam, Colorado canyon (not Great one) and ofc Vegas.

PG has some ruins, dam and lots of landmarks and buildings of Dubai.

Normandy has a lot of of real places added too.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria