WOW ! USER FILES!

Burt

OMG ! I just discovered the user files on the DCS page.... so cool :thumbup:

Can anyone recommend one for learning the F-18 Radar and A/A and ACM missions. Eventually I will make one to fit my learning abilities but right now I just want to learn the Radar Systems on the Hornet finding and locking on targets. I've been in the seat for only about 2 months and although the time I have to spend on DCS "weekends" I find myself getting confused on what to learn first. I'm still waiting for my Warthog to be delivered.... its been about 3 months now and I'm getting really frustrated. There's so many of them user files available... but just looking for a good all in one mission.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

This playlist is created by one of the developers for the DCS: F/A-18C. As such, some of the earlier videos show features and functions which have been subsequently changed. You might want to have a look at later videos for the updates and latest functionality.

These videos were also the primary way in which functions were introduced to users as they were developed. The Radar is still very heavily WIP.

This playlist is created by one of the developers for the DCS: F/A-18C. As such, some of the earlier videos show features and functions which have been subsequently changed. You might want to have a look at later videos for the updates and latest functionality.

These videos were also the primary way in which functions were introduced to users as they were developed. The Radar is still very heavily WIP.

thx for info :thumbup:

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020