I can't start the engines of A-10C

keem85

No, they won't nudge at all

If you go to your controls/key bindings, click on the keyboard column on any command, then press RIGHT ALT + HOME.

Does the "start right engine" command get highlighted?

If the command does not get highlighted, make a new binding for this command (as well as the left enginge), because then DCS obviously have problems fetching the keyboard command.

A-10C, AV-8B, Ka-50, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F/A-18C, L-39, Mi-8, MiG-21, MiG-29, SA34, Spitfire, Su-27, Su-33, UH-1H

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this will help but I find that sometimes in order to get the engines to start I need to push the throttles all the way forward and then all the way back two times. I also use a VR headset... but I don't use a Keyboard. I use a Thrustmaster HOTAS throttle. My hunch is that the first time you push the throttles forward you are syncing the virtual throttle position with the actual controller throttle position. And the second time you push the throttles forward you are actually starting the engine.

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  - Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM 1200 Watt liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 3 years later...