[ACKNOWLEDGED]MiniGun Ridiculous ?

Vinci

Arent most helicopters packed with some sort of self healing sealant to prevent leaking fuel and causing fire? Ive never worked on helis before.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• ED Team

Hi all

We are aware of the issues, improving unit damage models is the solution, and is planned, but will take time.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all

We are aware of the issues, improving unit damage models is the solution, and is planned, but will take time.

thank you

Yes, but are you aware of the issues??:doh:

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

It could be something with those guns though? And a combo with the AI dm?

We fooled around tonight in multiplayer and at the end of the session we observed that a human Huey can absorb a ton of bullets from another Huey with damage very slowly accumulating. In the picture my friend got tired of my heli not exploding and my copilot not dying (my pilot died after tens of seconds of direct fire from 20 meters on the ground) and parked in front and unleashed hell. Finally the copilot died.

015.thumb.jpg.5ca48cb7c58f948b5429e5bbfa14fc7d.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi all

thank you

But things worked fine before recent updates....

The miniguns have hardly any effect on transport / jeep / light armored vehicles now, which makes the Huey useless with combat missions.

So a customer can pay for a product that works in general, then have the DEV break it in a future update, then make the customer wait months for a fix, and all the Dev can say is "thank you."

Let it go. Its not nearly as big an issue as you make it out to be. If I can make it work, so can you.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins