Master Arm Switch Behavior

The control "MASTER ARM Switch - MASTER ARM/OFF" does not work as I would expect it to.

In other places in DCS and in other modules, a slash in controls like this typically denotes a toggle between two values. I expect this control, when pressed, to toggle the Master Arm switch between ARM and OFF. Instead it is setting the Master Arm to OFF unless the button is held, in which case it moves to ARM only so long as the button is held.

This would be more clearly named "MASTER ARM Switch - ARM, else OFF" as is common with these types of functions in the F-14B.

In the F/A-18C module the control "Master Arm Switch - ARM/SAFE" works as a toggle between ARM and SAFE as expected. It would be great to have a single-button toggle between ARM and OFF in the Viper as well, but currently that function needs to use two buttons or be a button that can be latched.

I have Master Arm mapped to a 2-position switch on my WH throttle, and it works just fine.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset