NO servers listed in multiplayer

Irk26

I'm a complete n00b to this but there are zero servers listed when I go to multiplayer. From what I've read and watched on youtube, the list should just populate, no? Is there some setup somewhere that I'm missing?

I'm on stable 2.5.2.20601

Edit: no firewall or AV

Edited by Irk26
additional info

Win 10 Pro | i7 990x @ 4.5GHz | 32GB/1600MHz RAM | GTX 1080Ti | 1TB System SSD | 500GB DCS SSD | Saitek X55 HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Yoke & Pedals | HTC Vive

I'm a complete n00b to this but there are zero servers listed when I go to multiplayer. From what I've read and watched on youtube, the list should just populate, no? Is there some setup somewhere that I'm missing?

I'm on stable 2.5.2.20601

Edit: no firewall or AV

You need to update - you're several versions out of date. The latest stable is 2.5.3.22176: https://updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

Yeah, you were right. That fixed it. Thanks.

I was avoiding updates because mods that don't live in saved games, and I didn't see anything in the changelogs that affected me. Guess I'll have to rethink my stance on that one :)

Win 10 Pro | i7 990x @ 4.5GHz | 32GB/1600MHz RAM | GTX 1080Ti | 1TB System SSD | 500GB DCS SSD | Saitek X55 HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Yoke & Pedals | HTC Vive