Ready made joystick file for Warthog?

With so many people flying with the Warthog stick, any chance you guys (ED) can provide a ready-made joystick file? Like you did with the A10C? I know it's not an exact mapping, especially the throttle, but it's close enough, I think.

I can start hacking away to make all the three positions switches to work, but it would have been nice if ED provided one. Any chance of that happening?

Maybe you guys are holding out until TM releases the F18 joystick?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Is that for the T1600? I'll look at the XML file though. Thanks

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hi, I tried running that file using the target GUI and it stopped with a run time error after about 2 minutes?

My rig:

Asus P6D, watercooled, Intel i7920 cpu O/C to 4GHz, 6GB Mushkin redline PC3 DDR3 1800MHz memory, BFG TECH gtx 295 GPU. Crucial 256GB SSD, Windows vista64 ultimate on vertex 60GB SSD. Dell 30inch monitor. Cougar HOTAS.

Hmm i am not an expert,

TARGET should be up to date, it it is maybe try to modify it (add a function or change the name of previous one) with TARGET EDITOR in order overwrite the new config file.

Steam Index, i7 8700K, 32Gb, GTX 1070Ti, NVMe.

Hotas Warthog, Virpil, RX Vipers

Gotcha. Let's hope ED will publish one for the Hornet for those of us that don't use Target.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---