Can't join multiplayer 2.5 stuck in loading or lobby or black cockpit

Jaakov

Since last night and update to 2.5 I have not been able to join any server. Loading screen is on for 10 minutes and then just reverts to main menu. I has happened to me with 1.5.X but just for the first join server attempt and then everything worked properly. Now MP simply doesn't work for me.

i5, 16GB RAM, GTX960

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, but I had the issue start in 1.5 stable, but it was only with the 104th or Blue Flag servers. Now it is with every server. Takes about 15 minutes loading before kicked me back to the main menu. But Blue flag seems to only take 10 minutes before I get kicked back to the server browser, and 104th doesn't seem to even connect, it just goes to the loading screen for 1 second before going back to the server browser. Checked firewalls and tried administrator mode as well.

Same with complex missions. If it is simple like 10 planes and a few units everything is fine, 104th longbow loads and loads and I'm stuck in the spawn screen which is display half transparent and without slots etc.

Additionally my ram increases up to 12gigs (I have 16gb ram in total).

Gesendet von meinem F5121 mit Tapatalk

Hi there,

I can join servers like blue flag or 104th but yes i have to wait like 3-5 mins to get in a the server and in a plane. The thing is after loading the air craft my RAM usage goes up 16GB (Max i have) and my windows shuts dcs down or it crashes. Also my vram usage hits the max 4GB (r9 290x).

I've tried different in game settings, deleted options.lua, fox and metashaders folders, increased windows pagefile. Nothing is working. My dcs is in ssd as well.

So yah, i cant play multiplayer. I've attached two crash files here.

Crash file.rar

dcs.log-20180201-170026.zip

Edited by Coug@r

Same here,

In 1.5.8 no problem to join any server and play with smooth fps even in multiplayer.

In 2.5 I get a debriefing screen and the main menu, or directly the main menu.

It's sad, the MP is the fuel of this sim, the way to enjoy it.

My specs: I7 7700HQ, 8Go DDR4, GTX 1060.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Well, you're not alone guys. Today I tried to join AO, I was waiting for about 10 mins so I thought my DCS crashed, when I wanted to close it through task manager it loaded. I took a plane, was flying around for like 5 mins and then it kicked me out to ME. FPS... Average 45 when on SP stable 60. Btw I wonder if Wags is playing on MP sometimes. Maybe he doesn't know what is happening on MP (no offense, I'm not flaming or blaming, just wondering).

I think Wags is aware of everything, he also play some multiplayer while streaming so I think it's a well know problem around the ED staff, and we have to don't forget that 2.5 is in beta state and no one make the obligation to us to download it.

They also said something like the 2.5 "non beta version" will be put online when they are happy with it (I heard two week after beta but not sure on this one), so maybe we can wait for a patch or something like that.

But if the problem is here in few weeks/months... Need to buy new setting...

To put a little fun in our problems...

I found a futuristic pic of me while waiting to play the Hornet in MP in the future:

100437d1256909852-computer-blogger-found-dead-behind-his-pc-computer-blogger.jpg

I'm joking, don't take it bad :thumbup:

Edited by Pougatchev

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Same problem here, stays in loading screen forever and then just decides to go back to main menu after that, game does not crash, just fills up the ram and slows my computer down to a crawl even 1-2mins after I have closed DCS, after that everything goes to normal.

If I put an airplane on an empty map like in one of Wag's videos everything runs fine though (;

I should mention that if there are only few players on a server I can join, I managed to get into BlueFlag when there were only 6 other people, but with 10+ players on a server, no chance

Edited by kobeshow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Same. Game will take all 16gb and crash. Works perfectly on single player.:huh:

Temporary workaround for me works, start singleplayer, fly 2 or 3 mins then join a multiplayer game.

If i start dcs up and directly go online my memory starts building up as well and eventually crash.

This doesnt happen for me if i fly in sp then go to mp..

Looks like a memory leak to me.

Edited by Maverick_NL

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

Same first 1 or 2 fps. Jump in plane and after +5 minutes the fps go to 45 and i can start. Sometimes DCS crashes and i cannot get in server.

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Can't join multiplayer, stucks at loading screen

Hey guys,

I'm encountering a problem while joining mp servers, in singleplayer there's no problem at all but when I try to join mp servers loading stucks and waits for about 10 min or so and than kicks me back to the menu. Sometimes doesnt even kick me back so I end task from task manager. Before 1.5.8 update there was no problem. to solve this I opened ports, reduces graphic setting etc. but none of them worked. My friend is having this problem too. I didn't know what to do so I ended up here. My log file is in the Attachments.

dcs.txt

Edited by jedarus