Manual av8b

Clyber

There is a quick guide on its /doc folder

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thats odd... the av8 seem like a full heavy weight module as A10 and B.shark so you would expect a manual to included, period.

Baltic are you one of the defelopers ?

Thank you gus for your response.

Cheers.

Thats odd... the av8 seem like a full heavy weight module as A10 and B.shark so you would expect a manual to included, period.

Baltic are you one of the defelopers ?

Thank you gus for your response.

Cheers.

Baltic Dragon is responsible for the document AFAIK. But there is not much changed since the last Pocket Guide from Razbam and there is lots to be changed in short period of time (their ETA to get AV-8B out of Early Access is this year) so there is no sense to be making constant adjustments to manual.

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/posts/the-pocket-guide-has-been-updatedthis-is-the-last-update-before-release-the-guid/1531488403604459/

One of the Razbam main problems is their lack of communication here. They post too much to facebook and then it is required here to some friendly people to pick it up from there and post here for others, in the Razbam official sub-forum.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Use Chucks Guide, its better than the manual it comes with for learning how to do stuff. Manual is good for reference though.

Hey Rinkerbuck,

Thx for your response. Do you have a link to Chucks guids ?

The guide is great but in the manual i can learn on my own and its includes all parts of the totall aircraft incl tips and tricks.. in the guides someone picks out bits and parts what they believe would be necessary.

But it comes in handy if there is nothing out there.

Edited by Clyber

Baltic Dragon is responsible for the document AFAIK. But there is not much changed since the last Pocket Guide from Razbam and there is lots to be changed in short period of time (their ETA to get AV-8B out of Early Access is this year) so there is no sense to be making constant adjustments to manual.

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/posts/the-pocket-guide-has-been-updatedthis-is-the-last-update-before-release-the-guid/1531488403604459/

One of the Razbam main problems is their lack of communication here. They post too much to facebook and then it is required here to some friendly people to pick it up from there and post here for others, in the Razbam official sub-forum.

Thx FRI13,

What is AFAIK ?

I do understand what you mean but even so, how did DCS manange do it with Blackshark and A10 ?

they should gather all the main info in one manual and updates or changes should follow in time.

The game isnt cheap so there should be a manual and its packed with alot of nice features, for a rookie the manual is mandatory to get to know how this sim works.

So when you buy this game from the shop its solely the game without manual and all info scattered around the internet

Edited by Clyber

Hey Clyber, I am not a Razbam dev, but I do work with them. I did the manual for M-2000C and am working on the Harrier one, but as Fri13 says - things are still being added to the module and until it is more or less done, no point in writing a full fledged manual as there would be constant changes to it. So for now Pocket Guide should be enough and I hope to deliver a full, long and detailed manual as soon as possible. Hope this clarifies things. Also, if I may advise - try the training missions, they should (together with included docs which you can find here) should give you plenty of info.

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png