Any update on better FM for AI?

Thumper5

Post says it all Am getting very tired of AI in ufo's or not responding to instructions in ME.

New content is nice and all but if you cant use it as a core function is not working right kind of defeats the purpose of having more people join the game and community.

I fly alone and rely on making missions and flying against the AI or lack of.

I have tried 3x to write a short,concise reply but it gets LONG and R rated very quickly.

Lets me just say last night I had a typical mission. 6 ACE P-51s including me against ONE EASY 109 over a dozen friendly AAA gunning after him.

He won and disappeared over the horizon smoking and looking like Swiss cheese.

Somebody must have given us marshmallows for bullets and he got depleted uranium ones.

Edited by JIMJAM

I’d be happy if my AI flights would simply fly to the waypoint that says “bomb”...and then actually drops bombs on the target the triangle is on. Instead, they fly up to the target, kick in afterburners, climb, bank and head out for 10-20nm before repeating

Need more UFO/F-5 with Quantum Singularity Drive propulsion system flight model!

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]