LSO Grades event?

Wrench

Can anybody in-the-know, meaning either from ED or with the early access version, tell me if there is an event that will record the LSO grade for a player?

Specifically, I'm looking to make an event handler to keep track of the scores in my squadron. The MOOSe Ops.Airboss does this natively, but it looks like the airboss LSO isn't going to work properly for the foreseeable future.

It would be nice if I could steal the existing LSO score rather than having to build my own scoring system.

thanks,

Wrench

Can anybody in-the-know, meaning either from ED or with the early access version, tell me if there is an event that will record the LSO grade for a player?

Specifically, I'm looking to make an event handler to keep track of the scores in my squadron. The MOOSe Ops.Airboss does this natively, but it looks like the airboss LSO isn't going to work properly for the foreseeable future.

It would be nice if I could steal the existing LSO score rather than having to build my own scoring system.

thanks,

Wrench

+1 here.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

The ED LSO grades are present in the DCS.log.

Thank you.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Can anyone confirm that there is either a new event, or if the event.land has been edited to include a grade?

Addding an event handler that will print all events to the log would be good enough. I'm away from my computer for the next day or so, so I can't do it. Me self at the moment.

Event comment was an existing event that could occur rarely. Specifically it shouldn't be considered something that only returns a LSO score. For several months it has been occurring when AI land on the boat.

I have requested for it to be part of the land event or a new event specific to LSO scores. No idea if that feature request will go through though.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Thanks Grimes. I really think at some point I'll get smart enough to just start PMing you these kinds of questions

Please don't. It's great if these questions and the subsequent answers get shared on the forums, so everyone who wonders about the same issue can find the respective information :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Event comment was an existing event that could occur rarely. Specifically it shouldn't be considered something that only returns a LSO score. For several months it has been occurring when AI land on the boat.

I have requested for it to be part of the land event or a new event specific to LSO scores. No idea if that feature request will go through though.

Is there any way to just limit the LSO grades to the kneeboard and/or debrief screen? I'd kinda like to get rid of the event subtitles on the screen entirely.

That would depend on ED.

If we make a fuss about it, they may seem to give the LSO grades their own event, and either make it optional to display the text

I doubt they'll remove the text all together as not everyone would like that, and it's the only way we currently have to get the immediate feedback.

Remember it's very early days for the supercarrier, so we're on 'wait and see' status until we hear official word from on high.