Flames of rocket engines cause the game to crash

Hi!

The game stops working after launching missiles, the flames of the engines are abundant and very clear. My guess is that it causes the graphic effect of flames of some types of missiles and my equipment can not handle it, my computer is equipped with a weak R7770 1GB card and only 8gb RAM. I am interested in which files you need to search for the effects of the flames of the rakit engines do not cause the game to crash. After the crash the game created files "dcs.log" in which I found this information about errors:

00263.622 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: rendertarget 'SmokeTrailNoiseTex' not found

00263.659 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'wic/normal_huge.png' not found. Asked from 'EFFECTS'

Thank you all helpful.

Edited by 8ELT_GRZESIEK

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I decided not to edit the post but to answer my own question so that others would see that something has moved in this topic, if this form of information is incorrect, please let the administrator notify me.

And now to the heart of the matter. What I've done seems to contradict logic because after all graphics card can not work with graphics, you have to overclock it to increase its performance, however, I did the opposite, I decreased the GPU from 1000 to 900 and memory speed from 1125 at 1000 MHz and so far is ok I still have to test it on some "clogged" server.