LASER GBU12 RAUTO (AUTO) Mode

Repsol2k

Maybe its a bug or i have less information about it.

I was in Multiplayer on 2.5 Caucasus.

Had a Predator for Lasing targets.

Catch the Laser

GBU12 in RAUTO Mode but it pickles the weapon completely automatic. I didnt pushed the pickle button but he released the bomb itself ? And on the HUD the RAUTO switched to AUTO. After that i was able to press the pickle release and the bomb dropped as it would in CCIP mode without wayting till the counter gets 0.0sec.

Will also try to reproduce the issue in Singleplayer but does someoneelse also noticed that ?

Not yet, but I have the habit of keeping the pickle button pressed from the moment the countdown reaches 5 seconds, up until release...

I'll check it later: our MP co-op training mission also uses Predators.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

I tested it, and I can't see anything wrong with it personally: the bombs don't automatically drop when the HUD showed RAUTO. It did switch to CCIP automatically after the first bombs was released though instead of AUTO, but that's only when I used the Uncage button to force the HUD to show RAUTO in the first place.

The normal procedure worked properly.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Does it only happen when the predator is lasing? I have not had this issue with either self lasing or buddy lasing from another player aircraft. With that said i have not used any AI for buddy lasing.

Saitek X-52 | Track IR 5 w/ TrackClip | DSD "Trackzilla" Button Box

Flaming Cliffs 3 | F-5e | Mirage 2000 | A-10c | Harrier AV-8B

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey guys thanks for checking but i think now that my problem is more related to a not correct pickle button behaviour like in this thread mentioned:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=202990

When u go down with the nose to a certain degree the harrier automatically changes from RAUTO to AUTO mode. I think when this happens the bomb releases automatically like in the thread when u in RAUTO mode and press the pickle button nothing happens but when u then change manually to DSL mode it releases the bomb immediately. I will try out if this can be replicated or not.

Edited by Repsol2k