The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can convert release to Openbeta and vice versa if you'd like. Personally I see no reason to have both clients installed. I pretty much stick to Openbeta myself.

Just food for thought.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

I will also be "very sick" for the next 72 hrs at least.

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you are far from being the oldest. From my mp experience I would say most are in their 30-40s. 29, engaged, no kids here

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

When I was born, the P-51 was still in the USAF inventory. The Korean War had not started. I was a mechanic on U.S.M.C. F-4 Phantom IIs, and I was one of the writers of the engine maintenance manuals for the F-18A before it was adopted by the U.S. Navy. For me, DCS is a trip down memory lane, and I'm sure there are many on DCS who are older than I.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1