Virtual Aerobatics Website Launched

VH-Rock

Are my Huey liveries still on the server?

Not that I have seen mate, Some of them have reverted to plain ones

On a more serious note where can I go to get chopperbombed by KA50's while we wait for Pman et al to get the server back up;)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are seeing plain ones, then you do not have the skin that is being used. We do not have a single "plain skin" in use in the over 150 aircraft on the server. All skins that we do use are either on the VA site(some mustangs), DCS User files or Lock-on user files. If you have some skins you would like to see used, please load them to 1 of these sites (if not there already) and send us a link. We will look into putting them in to future missions.

Thanks,

Shahdoh

My favorite server. Thanks guys.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

So, we haven't had a lot of time to fly lately but, this evening, we took the chance to take the F-86s up for a brief flight in the Virtual Aerobatics server. The flying isn't perfect as we really haven't had more than 3 or 4 flights in the Sabre, but we thought it would be nice to show something.

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

I still get goosebumps watching flights like that!

Great video guys.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

I hate it when videos use popular music and are thus blocked in Germany! F... GEMA!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

GRRHHH,

GEMA blocked, can't watch with an IP from Germany....

Maybe you could make 2 vids, one for ALL but Germans and one w/o ANY music for Germans that suffer the stupid GEMA copyright hassle.

Gonna use Firefox and a proxy and watch it, Safari on Mac doesn't have such an AddOn ( yet ).

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

To swop the mission, if space on HD allows, you could also have multiple full DCS installs with 1 mission each and start & rotate them every say 2h by a shell script as described before.

Just so to avoid potential errors if a mission is rotated inside one DCS installation and that causes problems. Make one DCS for each mission and rotate, aka copy/paste the folder(s).

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

GRRHHH,

GEMA blocked, can't watch with an IP from Germany....

Maybe you could make 2 vids, one for ALL but Germans and one w/o ANY music for Germans that suffer the stupid GEMA copyright hassle.

Gonna use Firefox and a proxy and watch it, Safari on Mac doesn't have such an AddOn ( yet ).

Bit

The good thing is, now we have up to three generations of artists that have grown up in a GEMA pestered world. If they start not registering with GEMA because they understand its drawbacks they will hopefully cut the flow if money so the GEMA may get broke and rid ourselves from its existence!

If they would do something beneficial for the average artist and musician at all, it would be debatable what they do. Unfortunately they favor only the famous and rich artists and groups. Most newcomers do not even remotely earn enough through the GEMA to have a vote In decisions...

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)