F-14 Assets (US and Iranian)

carss

Aside from the Forrestal CBG for both the F-14A and B, what else might be included? Is there a possibility to see a new S-3 Viking model?

And for the Iranian Tomcats, would their be maybe be a HESA Saeqeh or the KC-707 or KC-747 tanker as assets?

There are already some pre-existing planes in the game which can be used as Iranian assets like the Su-24, Mig-29A and the Su-25A.

1103664-14481-75-pristine.jpg

KC-707_Iran_2.jpg

150420070356-restricted-04-iran-military-0420-exlarge-169.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Hmmm. I had never seen that twin tailed F-5 before. Appears to be real, an Iranian copy-cat with some minor tweaks. Interesting.

Yep it's legit, it's called the HESA Saeqeh, I believe it's engines are slightly more powerful than the standard F-5E and it's twin tails offer better control at higher AOA

maxresdefault.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

it's like they found a crash site of two F-5's and the remains were put back together to make one plane, they had 2 tails in the pile and one fuselage and didn't know what to do so super glued one on each side :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

it's like they found a crash site of two F-5's and the remains were put back together to make one plane, they had 2 tails in the pile and one fuselage and didn't know what to do so super glued one on each side :D

I would not be surprised