Checklists?

jrsteensen

A1-F18AC-NFM-500 NATOPS Pocket Checklist is the best one. It has a streamlined checklist in the front of it.

The manual is declassified but there is no complete copy of it available anywhere for free. There are, however, a few Flight Manual sites that sell physical and/or digital copies of the manual.

Edited by Andrei Dragovic

"Lawyer by Profession, Pilot by Heart...and self-confessed Harrier tragic"

The USN Pilot's Pocket Checklist for the Hornet in physical form would be surprisingly big - I wrote the Flight Manual and PPCL for the T-6A Texan II back in '99-2000 timeframe and as I recall the PCL was almost 200 pages where the Flight Manual was maybe 800-ish pages I think.

Because the T-6A was a joint USAF/USN program we developed the Flight Manual as an Air Force -1 and the checklist as a USN style NATOPS Pocket Checklist - I believe the contract switched the checklist to USAF style after I left in '01.

What most simmers would expect as a quick reference checklist was not a deliverable from Beechcraft to USAF/USN so not sure if there would be a shorter one for the Hornet.

I load the flight manual and checklists for both the real and sim aircraft I fly onto my tablet that I use as an EFB/Kneeboard for reference when flying/simming so the NATOPS PCL will be part of my loadout once the Hornet comes online.

'Gimp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

i7 8700K | GTX 1070 Ti | 32GB 3000 DDR4

FAA Comm'l/Instrument, FAST Formation Wingman, Yak-52 Owner/Pilot