Frustration level 10

hipp55

This game looks marvelous to play and be part of but I am unable to do anything with it. I have any success . The f15c will not fly after I try and change the controls on my joystick and throttle. I have had to reload 5 times at least. I can not fine a place to start from every where assumes I know half the book already.

Sorry for the rant but after paying for the X52 and Flaming Cliffs it is no fun not to be gaining on it at all.:helpsmilie:

I remember having issues when I started.

One thing to look out for is the throttle axis. It may be bound to more than your throttle, so no matter what you do, it goes back to zero and your plane will refuse to fly.

Here's a tutorial for beginner:

When I do ask to fly the intercep mission there is no response from the plane to the joy stick the throttle or the keyboard. I have to shut down the page to exit.

Have you bound the axes at all? Enter mission, press esc, go to Adjust Controls, there's a button called 'Axis Assign' at the bottom. You're looking to bind the following things minimum to fly:

Pitch, Roll, Thrust, Rudder

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..