Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-14-2015, 12:42 PM   #21
Esac_mirmidon
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Esac_mirmidon

I think the limits using this script should come from the editors and not from limiting the scripting. I think it should be the mission creator who must edit rhe mission to his own taste instead limiting the great resources this script has to offer.

Also like the post before, maybe more true-false options for crates could be added. No problem here.

Windows 7 64 bits Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6 - GTX 1060 EXOC KFA2 - 16 Gigas RAM 1.600 - 1920x1080

Hotas Rhino X-55 - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - Track IR 4
Esac_mirmidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:42 AM   #22
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esac_mirmidon View Post
I think the limits using this script should come from the editors and not from limiting the scripting. I think it should be the mission creator who must edit rhe mission to his own taste instead limiting the great resources this script has to offer.

Also like the post before, maybe more true-false options for crates could be added. No problem here.
New version on github under the test branch if you want to help test.

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/...esting?files=1

I've made it much easier to customise the spawnable crates as you only have to edit spawnableCrates and not the radio menu.

You can now spawn an unarmed JTAC humvee that will place smoke on enemies as well as lase. By default each side is limited to 5 but that can be changed at the top of the script.

When its fully tested I'll move it to the master branch and update the readme

Still not sure how to make it easy to set per logistic zone limits but I'll think of something.

Thanks for all the great feedback and let me know if you have any issues

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 05:03 PM   #23
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Had a spare hour so it's now fully tested and merged with the master branch.

I've reorganised the file a bit to make finding the right parts to edit easier as well as moving the external mission editor functions higher up.

The Readme has been updated on GitHub and the script now supports all the features of https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-JTACAutoLaze . The JTAC can be pre-added to the mission or dropped by a Helicopter.

Latest Version here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Let me know if you find any issues!
Old 05-16-2015, 09:31 PM   #24
july865

i had received the following error but on the previous version. still trying to work out what it is.
Click image for larger version

Name:	CTLD Error.png
Views:	339
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	117695
july865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:57 PM   #25
cobragva

Default Will the dropped troops follow waypoints

Hello,

Sorry for my question from a beginner in lua but can we make the dropped troops follow way points like we do within the gui. From the ctts explanation, it seems it isn t possible

I am building a mission whey the hueys would drop troops about 500 feets from a house , the they shoukd walk up to the house, penetrate in it (so i would hide them or make them disappear) then they would come out and walk to a pick up point .

I am not sure i can do it with this fantastic script

Thank you in advance for your help

All the best
cobragva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 10:05 PM   #26
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by july865 View Post
i had received the following error but on the previous version. still trying to work out what it is.
Attachment 117695
Hmm thats odd. Did you edit the script or copy paste the script into a DO SCRIPT in the mission editor?

If you take a look at one of the test missions, make sure your script is setup like that using a Do Script file.

If you edit the file, use something like sublime or notepad++ as notepad and wordpad can screw it up.

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Old 05-16-2015, 10:09 PM   #27
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobragva View Post
Hello,

Sorry for my question from a beginner in lua but can we make the dropped troops follow way points like we do within the gui. From the ctts explanation, it seems it isn t possible

I am building a mission whey the hueys would drop troops about 500 feets from a house , the they shoukd walk up to the house, penetrate in it (so i would hide them or make them disappear) then they would come out and walk to a pick up point .

I am not sure i can do it with this fantastic script

Thank you in advance for your help

All the best
I'm actually a beginner to mission scripting, but this sounds like it would be possible using normal triggers rather than this script. Hopefully someone much better than me can give you some pointers!

Old 05-16-2015, 10:27 PM   #28
ESAc_matador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
I'm actually a beginner to mission scripting, but this sounds like it would be possible using normal triggers rather than this script. Hopefully someone much better than me can give you some pointers!
You CANNOT, give any order through the ME to a u it that has been loaded unloaded. This script is based on the original CTTS, so as far as I know, the ID of the unit changes. This units once unloaded cannot activate any trigger as group or unit, but it can as infantry unit, or as blue side.

If i am wrong, please just tell me! I wish I am wrong!!!
ESAc_matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 11:38 PM   #29
july865

using Notepad ++ and Cut and Paste. this is what it looks like. i had looked inside your file. you have a spawninzone, but not a dropoffzones example. sorry, not much of a coder, but trying
after changing to your most recent code,
this is what im using cut and paste,
Code:
ctld.dropOffZones = {
    { "dropzone1", "red" }
and now i get this error

Click image for larger version

Name:	CTLD2 error.png
Views:	321
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	117698
i know its me, like i said, im not a coder but learning slowly
july865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:31 AM   #30
jeffdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
Had a spare hour so it's now fully tested and merged with the master branch.

I've reorganised the file a bit to make finding the right parts to edit easier as well as moving the external mission editor functions higher up.

The Readme has been updated on GitHub and the script now supports all the features of https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-JTACAutoLaze . The JTAC can be pre-added to the mission or dropped by a Helicopter.

Latest Version here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Let me know if you find any issues!
That is awesome!, I liked the AutoLaze JTAC script and now it's one in the same. Great work sir and thank you!
jeffdude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ctld, ctts, huey, mi-8, mi8, sling loading