Purchase Coupon - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-15-2013, 07:44 AM   #21
user6244

Lightbulb So glad this is my only problem

My god folks, is DCS and all the modules created by just a few folks that are buried in forum and tech support questions that it is not even possible to get a response with tech support after more than 3 days?

I mean dang folks I know I hate canned responses but for folks that put together some truly awesome mods and the DCS world itself, I am amazed at least they could not provide a canned response system wth the most prominent problems based on a search algorithm of your current problem as stated in your request and let folks know yeah we got a problem and we are working on it or hey our legal team is working on what have you...

I mean yeah if you would at least say go ahead make the purchase email your code in and we will rebate the difference would show true customer support till the problem is resolved ....hell I would even go with snail mail of sending in coupon.......and then getting a check in the mail....
Old 08-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #22
nsGundy

I'd just like to add that I am in the same boat. Just got my nice TrackIR 5 was planning on using the coupon with the A-10C module. Hopefully you get this resolved soon.
nsGundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:27 AM   #23
Kocrachon

At this point I think it would be a safe bet that it is worth it for ED to pay another company to support them. Right now I don't plan to buy anything until I can use this coupon, as well as a few other people. Everyone who orders a TrackIR 5 is going to be disappointed when they get to this.

This needs a quick resolution. ED is basically not gaining profit from this not working.
Kocrachon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #24
rsphil

Default discount voucher from TrackIR?

hi all

i got a TrackIR set the other week and it had a discount voucher code in it for any module on DCS world, i was buying the A-10c and never saw an opportunity to input the code. any idea if these are still in use? i am after the Huey module and more in the future as this game is great and something i want to really get into to. this discount voucher would cut the cost down of one of these purchases.

thanks
rsphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:00 AM   #25
Kocrachon

Already a topic on it.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=110234

It is very disappointing, it has been down for months now and no word on a fix. They say they know what the issue is but no clue how to fix it.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #26
rsphil

in the same boat, got a TrackIR 5 as well the other week and saw this voucher for the discount. it was this that made me look into the game. i want other modules but also want to use the voucher. hope it sorted soon.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:38 AM   #27
rsphil

gutted, was hoping it was a new problem, really want to get other modules as well. cant aford them all but the voucher would help a lot.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:16 PM   #28
user6244

Took a risk purchased a module. inserted the coupon in the notes using paypal.
also replied to a support email given when the email confirming purchase.
They now have all the details so guess we will all find out just how good of a support/business ethics the company has.
prior support request make it doubtful that this will be resolved anytime soon as they have failed to respond to 3 support tickets that over well over a week going on 2 weeks now...
Old 08-18-2013, 12:43 AM   #29
Kocrachon

Quote:
Originally Posted by user6244 View Post
Took a risk purchased a module. inserted the coupon in the notes using paypal.
also replied to a support email given when the email confirming purchase.
They now have all the details so guess we will all find out just how good of a support/business ethics the company has.
prior support request make it doubtful that this will be resolved anytime soon as they have failed to respond to 3 support tickets that over well over a week going on 2 weeks now...
I have a feeling its low on the priority list. They have the corner on such a niche market, with no real competition. They know people will pay full price for stuff. I on the other hand plan to hold out buying anything until it works.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:16 AM   #30
Tomtekopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocrachon View Post
I have a feeling its low on the priority list. They have the corner on such a niche market, with no real competition. They know people will pay full price for stuff. I on the other hand plan to hold out buying anything until it works.
That would be a very weird standing on the issue to be honest. In niche games happy customers should be extra important. Anyway, I hope it's fixed soon or that we at least get an update on how it's progressing.
Tomtekopf is offline   Reply With Quote