Progress pictures on the Eurofighter Typhoon

DashTrueGrit

1 hour ago, Toga10 said:

On Heatblurs public road map they said that their next gen moduel (which I think we can pretty safely assume is the Typhoon) 

Was scheduled for release in 2022

I don't know how to quote from another thread because I'm not that smart, but IronMike said in HB's Eurofighter announcement thread that it is NOT either of the two next gen modules.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cobra847 said:

Yes indeed! Entirely new built based on a photogrammetry scan and the procedural texturing framework we developed with the F-14 🙂

WONDERFUL, I knew it! LOVE IT 😍

edit: Just saw the new pictures from the newsletter. Guys, your 3D Artist is a legend! All the details look amazing and the 3D topology is now so much better. (not only better, its perfect) It's just Day and Night difference...

Edited by Neor

I'm a bit worried about how the glass cockpit lettering and display will look in VR. Do I have to be? I'm currently using a Rift S. Will it scale properly and will I be able to read the displays without zooming in in the Rift S? 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:27 AM, Neor said:

Haha, I finally realized that the thumbnail from the YouTube announcement trailer was your new 3D model. 😀

I thought it was a picture from a REAL Eurofighter.

hmm real? what time? or he talking about the missile, cant see a lot

30+45__2016_Apr 21  Boelcke   skin looks diff   ..lol

30+45__2017_Oct 14   Steinhoff

30+45__2019_Apr 15   Richthofen    NOW?

• Like 1

I'm a bit worried about how the glass cockpit lettering and display will look in VR. Do I have to be? I'm currently using a Rift S. Will it scale properly and will I be able to read the displays without zooming in in the Rift S? 
Get a Reverb G2. Huge improvement

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I'd like to move all the "wow, great job", "that looks amazing", "look at that, is that xxx we're getting?", "when does it release?" nonsense to a separate thread. close this down to those superfluous and useless comments and have it pictures and news from the devs only. Because in 11 pages of posts there are about 5 posts with actual pictues in them.

Once done feel free to delete this comment.

• Like 11