Official Campaign thread

baltic_dragon

Honestly, I'm super excited about these!

the training missions and the campaign will add such context and content to the mirage we all bought.

Although I know the start up procedure off by heart now, it will be fun to make sure I'm following the correct procedure. :)

But I'm equally excited to learn all the complex radar and INS modes, and to ensure I'm doing the landing procedure correctly. :)

Thanks for all your hard work BD, hopefully they get released in this friday's patch :)

Hehe, you will thank me when the missions / campaign is out and when you see that it fits your liking :) I am OK with adding additional training missions if people require it, just as I am with updating the existing ones - in fact I want feedback before porting them to Nevada.

Looking forward to play the campaign :joystick:

Hope you'll like it. I really do ;)

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 5 weeks later...

1 month after, no campaign. Is it possible to have some news ? :thumbup:

Bueno <= so impatient to play this campaign

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I5 3570K OC@4.2Ghz - Asus P8Z77-v - Gainward Nvidia GTX770 2go - G.Skill 8Go RAM DDR3 - Hotas Cougar + Warthog - TrackIR 5

It will come with the module.

Besides, 1.5.5 introduced quite a few bugs and given ED's current direction it's debatable whether it actually makes sense for the designers to continuosly look for new bugs and relative workarounds.

This is not RAZBAM's official position obviously.

• Like 1

I doubt we'll see the module out this year

honestly, I even forgot how to play SP ... and not really that impatient anymore as I was before

cause I have my dynamic online campaign Kaukasus Offensive on TAW EU-server 3 :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

The campaign and training missions will be available on next 1.5.5 update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I am not sure. Since it is not a DLC I guess that it won't really be protected, but that is a question to ED.

Having said that and the focus of the campaign on the storyline (and training) I think that only about half will be really enjoyable in MP (I for one in MP don't like to force artificial dialogue between player and his wingman, something that makes sense only in SP).

Having said that I think at least 4 missions will be very well for MP and at some later stage I am happy to release them in MP version at some point (probably early next year, as I am very busy with normal work and travelling now).

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I am not sure. Since it is not a DLC I guess that it won't really be protected, but that is a question to ED.

Having said that and the focus of the campaign on the storyline (and training) I think that only about half will be really enjoyable in MP (I for one in MP don't like to force artificial dialogue between player and his wingman, something that makes sense only in SP).

Having said that I think at least 4 missions will be very well for MP and at some later stage I am happy to release them in MP version at some point (probably early next year, as I am very busy with normal work and travelling now).

Thanks a lot! indeed, it is not necessary that we fly all the mission in MP, just the interesting ones. Thanks a lot!