VRS F-18E Superhornet!

JACN

We have the F-18 in LOMAC...... just cant fly it with an F18 cockpit.

So then this package has functional radar, and all the rest? If not, its just graphical, and if time was taken the same could be done for LOMAC, but why when there is no A2G radar and all that.

I think hes refering to the Superhornet.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Well...seems to me that you apparrently missed the F/A-18 "E-F" part of the post I mentioned. God your slow.

And if you will recall, correctly, you will find that only 3 have been lost since conception. 2 to midair, and the other lost to pilot error.

Huh, yeah. Pilot error. And yes, how many times have I tried telling you just about all F-14 crashes resulted in pilot error? too many. Just end the whole point and take it the hornet sux!!

hitman 214th wrote:

Ok anyone who looks at the right MFD there is a cross looking deal on the bottom left...Ive always wondered what that function was for. It baffled me when I brought it up in Hornet Korea. What is its purpose??

If I remember correctly, that cross says that the radar is not emitting due to weight on wheels. Please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Oдин

Huh, yeah. Pilot error. And yes, how many times have I tried telling you just about all F-14 crashes resulted in pilot error? too many. Just end the whole point and take it the hornet sux!!

And thats exactly why the Hornet replaced the Tomcat. :megalol: