[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

@=DECOY= Does Razbam want to improve the sound of the M2000C?

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All engine sounds are being remade

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oooo :thumbup:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Hello,

since the latest update(27/11) even the Close Combat modes of the radar have issues locking onto targets at close range (<5nm) AND within the actual HUD frame, so really directly in front of the aircraft.

Sometimes it takes a long time while I was chasing a target in its 6 o clock position at 2-3 miles until it finally locked on.All that time the target was straight ahead.

I don't consider this realistic. I get that an 80's technology radar is limited in its longer range and TWS detection, but here the radar is only sweeping a very narrow area in front the aircraft with a high frequency.

At these distances it really should have no issues locking a target within this small area dead ahead.

Razbam/Decoy please check into this.

Kind regards,

Snappy

All engine sounds are being remade

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thank you! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! :thumbup:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

To use the NVG now, we have to

- Equip it to the aircraft

- unstow it

- mount it to the helmet

- finaly use it

Thats one setting and three key bindings where one keybind (shift+home) is alreadey used to start engines (how is that even possible?).

Could you please simplify it as it is in all other modules? Thank you, that would be very helpful...

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Two thoughts:

- Clearly this isn't a bug, no idea why you've opened it in this section

- Whilst you might not like it, some clearly do, me included. So if you'd like it changed, then how about putting forward a suggestion that they make it a checkbox option as to whether we'd like to use it in "simple" form, or in "cool" form.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Yep, intended behaviour.

2 clicks to put on your helmet (one on the case, one on the rack), then standard key/ keyboard shortcut to toggle on/ off. :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

This is actually important because it highlights how radio is supposed to work. I was looking for some info on that but everyone seemed to actually completely ignore the issue and assume that the rocker on the throttle acts as radio PTT. That's how SRS and I think VAICOM treat it, even though it's been mentioned in many places that rocker is used for radio SELECTION. Well, this debacle seems to accidentally explain what is going on - the rocker indeed only selects the radio, and button number 8 on stick is PTT. At least that's how I understand it and it would mean that the closest HOTAS mapping would be to map whatever stick button was used for STT/TWS switch to Communications instead (or SRS PTT), and map STT/TWS to TDC press instead. Can any of the devs weigh in on this?

The HOTAS description by Baltic Dragon in official Razbam manual is correct description of Mirage 2000C RDI HOTAS.

The rocker on the back of throttle is a 2 ways push to talk indeed.

In game you open dedicated radio menu, but this is a game function.

So with SRS you would be right to map 2 push to talk and that’s the end of it.

HOTAS functions changed from Mirage 2000C RDM to Mirage 2000C RDI.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Second that!

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

Bug still exists. Ive been able to reproduce several times.

Owned Modules: F-18, F-16, F-14, AV-8B, A-10c, Huey, Hip, KA-50, Gazelle, Mig 15, Mig 19, Mig 21, FC3, P-51, BF-109, C-101, L-39, F-5, YAK-52

PC Specs- 8700k at 5.1GHz on Asrock z370 Fata1ity k6, EVGA 1080ti SSC2, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1TB NVMe m.2 Drive for DCS with a 500gb NVMe M.2 boot drive, Oculus Rift S