Right now my tm warthog stick has a 20cm extension which is too much fot a stand or table mount but not enough fo a floor mount. I’m thinking if i add an additional 20cm extension it should be close to the correct height for my chair. I have ordered the med spring from the guy who sales the extension, covers etc here on the for sale forum. I’m wondering if i should go with the straight 20cm extension or get the three piece set so i can fine tune it if needed also how does the extension cable work for the three piece set? Which way should i go?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Having recently been fiddling around with my own extension, (ooh er missus) I worked out that 42 cms was about right for my setup, so your 20cm, plus a couple of bits of mdf or plywood under the metal plate should do the trick, depending how high your chair is.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

I made mine from PCV and a Gardena garden hose fitting. I’ve change it around several times at a cost of about $1 each time until I was satisfied. It might be worth the effort to “prototype” before you invest in a more expensive, permanent solution.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Why don't you just raise the base that your gimbal is mounted to rather than have a longer extension!! Makes much more sense to me

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |