Fighter Pilot Podcast

Bobbygun

Hi Guys, I wanted to support a F-18 pilot who does podcasts and invites other fighter pilots and answers any questions viwers have! he is new and is creating videos to help people understand what fighter pilots do and how they got there. He is a cool guy, and I think if enough of us subscribe he will create more content. Anyways here is a cool video he made flying the F-18 !

Please subscribe ! :)

Also thanks to everyone in advance for supporting this channel !

Edited by Bobbygun

Fighter Pilot Podcast

Hi Guys, I wanted to support a F-18 pilot who does podcasts and invites other fighter pilots and answers any questions viwers have! he is new and is creating videos to help people understand what fighter pilots do and how they got there. He is a cool guy, and I think if enough of us subscribe he will create more content. Anyways here is a cool video he made flying the F-18 !

Please subscribe !

Also thanks to everyone in advance for supporting this channel !

Hi Bobbygun,

I really like his podcast. I also concur that he deserves all the support we can give.

All the best,

Sydy

Thanks brother, I am hoping with the help of people like us spreading the word, he will get lots of subscribers. The community has been missing someone like him that we can ask any questions we wish and get a real world answers.

Regards

Bobby

Awesome, Thank you!

Thank you for subscribing! now that the F-18 module is out its a cool feeling to know we could actually ask a real F-18 pilot questions about it lol His channel came at the perfect time! Just spread the word so we get more subscribers and motivate him to make more videos!

I've been really enjoying these podcasts. Great content!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I've been really enjoying these podcasts. Great content!

Awesome Greek, ya the info and content he is dishing out is priceless! spread the word brother! He is new to the youtube thing so I thought the DCS community can help this guy get the subscribers he deserves.

Bobby

This podcast has been proposed several times before:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207406

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199923

It's a great podcast indeed!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

This podcast has been proposed several times before:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207406

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199923

It's a great podcast indeed!

Awesome Quigon, but he wants to move majority of his podcasts and videos to the youtube Platform,as its easier to handle and get a youtube community behind the channel/website! So growing the youtube subscriber base, and getting people involved in the comment section with questions and ideas is welcomed.

Regards

Bobby

Awesome Quigon, but he wants to move majority of his podcasts and videos to the youtube Platform,as its easier to handle and get a youtube community behind the channel/website! So growing the youtube subscriber base, and getting people involved in the comment section with questions and ideas is welcomed.

Regards

Bobby

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize you were talking about his youtube channel!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I enjoyed the video big time, you need to get these guys on DCS Hornet. I know they would probably be reluctant to do it because of the "game" aspect of DCS but I think most of us would love to hear their feedback on how realistic or unrealistic the sim is. I think that it turn it would give the Devs valuable feedback on how to improve the sim.

Edited by blksolo

Intel i7 6700k OC 4.7ghz

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard

Zotac GTX980ti 6GB Amp Extreme

32 GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog

I enjoyed the video big time, you need to get these guys on DCS Hornet. I know they would probably be reluctant to do it because of the "game" aspect of DCS but I think most of us would love to hear their feedback on how realistic or unrealistic the sim is. I think that it turn it would give the Devs valuable feedback on how to improve the sim.

lol ya i think that would be cool as well, I have told him what it is so he knows DCS is a Sim, He is still flying so he is busy plus trying to launch his youtube podcast, But I am sure in the future we could send him links of game-play and see what he thinks of the systems. Also the cool thing about his youtube channel is we can ask questions and he will answer or make a video of Q/A.

Bobby

I'm one of the FPP's Patreon's, so I'm lucky to have many conversations with Jell-O! He well and truly knows about DCS, he was even thinking about creating an episode on the topic. Even though he mainly flew everything below lot 20. He even told me that he had been approached by Wags, but couldn't offer his time.

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

I'm one of the FPP's Patreon's, so I'm lucky to have many conversations with Jell-O! He well and truly knows about DCS, he was even thinking about creating an episode on the topic. Even though he mainly flew everything below lot 20. He even told me that he had been approached by Wags, but couldn't offer his time.

Oh ok that's cool man, lets hope for a video in the future.

Thanks

Bobby

I've been listening to the podcast, enjoying it especially the special guests, the one on Vietnam MiG kills was really great!

Worther_1

DCS Black Shark 2, A10-C, Huey, MiG-21bis, Hawk, Flaming Cliffs 3, F/A-18, Nevada Terrain.

What a great idea, i have listened to the first 3 and find them very informative, and easy to listen to. Good stuff!

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

The series of episodes on carrier aviation is so freaking good. Jell-O is a great interviewer. His shows truly are great PR for not only naval aviation, but the millitary in general as they reveal themselves as being mature, humble and thoughtful people with hearts and dang smart minds.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL