Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

J3 Superbird

The tail wheel ... is it known to you? :music_whistling::music_whistling:

Yeah, its gotta be a cub............ I CAN'T WAIT!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

What if "super" wasn't in the name ?

And what if there was multiple aircraft ? To quote :

P.S. Do expect surprises

Let's be honest here, anything else than the Buscaylet-Bechereau BB.2 would not be a surprise for me. Just because i hate surprises. I want a planned airplane. Please.

Joke aside, the 3D image was showing a riveted steel plate, so any aircraft from 40 to the early 70's would be a good guess.

What if "super" wasn't in the name ?

And what if there was multiple aircraft ? To quote :

Let's be honest here, anything else than the Buscaylet-Bechereau BB.2 would not be a surprise for me. Just because i hate surprises. I want a planned airplane. Please.

Joke aside, the 3D image was showing a riveted steel plate, so any aircraft from 40 to the early 70's would be a good guess.

At last, someone else noticed. But from the title, I'd say it's one new aircraft and the MiG-21's revamp :)

I know, wishful thinking, but it's Xmas soon so it's permitted :D

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Great news!

Given the fact that Dolphin is (still?) a pilot in the serbian air force, my bet is on the Super Galeb ;)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Foxbat

• Like 1

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Let's throw in a little more speculation :D

Actually does it need to be an airplane? There are birds elsewhere...

*201?

+ Leatherneck Simulations:

- Theathers

--Iwo Jima Map (on hold) (201?)

Note also

*201?

+ Magnitude 3 LLC

-- Junkers Ju87 D-5/G-2 (planned) (201?)

Rivets, cowling :detective_2:

sheb8719.jpg

Edited by Redglyph

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

plus:

+ Magnitude 3 LLC:

-- F4U-1 Corsair (in progress) (2018 ) (EFM/ASM)

News on one of these projects seem to be more likely than entirely new projects.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

plus:

Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post

+ Magnitude 3 LLC:

-- F4U-1 Corsair (in progress) (2018 ) (EFM/ASM)

News on one of these projects seem to be more likely than entirely new projects.

Yep, the Corsair is probably what makes more sense.

... But then he said a surprise ;)

Whatever it is, coming from them I'm sure it'll be something good!

Great news!

Given the fact that Dolphin is (still?) a pilot in the serbian air force, my bet is on the Super Galeb ;)

No please! Not another trainer! Don't get me wrong. Every aircraft for the platform is a pearl and welcomed.

But please don't make it a trainer...

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

No please! Not another trainer! Don't get me wrong. Every aircraft for the platform is a pearl and welcomed.

But please don't make it a trainer...

It has also been used quite a lot in combat AFAIK, but yes, it's a trainer by design and you're not the only one who is tired of trainers.

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It has also used quite a lot in combat AFAIK, but yes, it's a trainer by design and you're not the only one tired of trainers.

:thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

If its going to be a Super Galeb or any other trainer and you dont like it, just don't buy it :thumbup:

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Trainers are good, they allow to get the most out of the other aircraft, they allow multicrew which is a very cool option, and they usually have well-detailed systems. Not mentioning a refreshing change from the others which are designed for combat only, mostly.

If its going to be a Super Galeb or any other trainer and you dont like it, just don't buy it :thumbup:

Exactly :thumbup: Some people are really me, me, me ;)

That being said, I wouldn't bet it's a trainer.

Trainers are good, they allow to get the most out of the other aircraft, they allow multicrew which is a very cool option, and they usually have well-detailed systems. Not mentioning a refreshing change from the others which are designed for combat only, mostly...

I'm with you but for many it may not be so obvious and require actually breaking a kind of a mental barrier of using a trainer in a sim to find out by yourself that trainers do have a valid place in DCS, are fun to fly and can be used to practice and improve your skills.

On the other hand, would another trainer be critical for DCS, especially to some extend a niche one like the Galeb? What DCS is a in a desperate need of is an Eastern bloc, gen 3 to 4+ jets.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Trainers are good, they allow to get the most out of the other aircraft, they allow multicrew which is a very cool option, and they usually have well-detailed systems. Not mentioning a refreshing change from the others which are designed for combat only, mostly.

Exactly :thumbup: Some people are really me, me, me ;)

That being said, I wouldn't bet it's a trainer.

I count Albatros as one of my fav modules, but what is true, is the fact that trainers are not for everyone, you'll be outgunned, outperformed and underprotected (remember that none of the trainer modukes we have have nor countermeasures nor RwR). Requires not skill, but incredible amounts of patience and practice, especially if you're going to attack something as any sort of "fire control avionics" reduces to a mere collimated sight and plenty of data in your head, no fancy CCIP at all... making those planes able only to strike low key targets, which are not usual in MP servers.

My bet is that's not a trainer, however i wouldn't say no to Suoer Galeb or a M-346

My bet is that's not a trainer, however i wouldn't say no to Suoer Galeb or a M-346

M-346 or/and Yak-130 would be a great thing.