Vive 2.0 to be Announced Soon

SkateZilla

I think you all missed a big one!

Vive Gloves... (jump to 3:19)

Just take every penny...

Gloves would be perfect for DCS. Just imagine if we had virtual hands with which we can flip the switches!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

with Pixel Density at 1.6

Do you still have good color? My color was all washed out and someone on the forum told me to not go above 1.4 pixel density. When I put it at 1.4 the color came back.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

I won't be able to wait if proper gloves comes that's for sure! Price is steep here though at 970$ + the new comp and gloves, but damn it's a dream come true!

OC1 is cheaper and lighter. And you don't need wait for gloves

LeapMotion is cheap and SDK is there, ready to be "sold" to DCS devs.