Earthquake in Ecuador, my thoughts for Razbam

Cowboy10uk

Glad to hear the Razbam family is safe in the face of that terrible tragedy. Thoughts and prayers out to your country!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Best of luck for all of Ecuador. Many good thoughts from Central North Arizona.

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset

Prayers and thoughts for you all in Ecuador, Zeus.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

little late to this but glad to hear, I watched some videos and that looked like one hell of a quake. The worst natural disasters we get here in Ontario raccoons in the garbage and snow. Stay safe best wishes

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

little late to this but glad to hear, I watched some videos and that looked like one hell of a quake. The worst natural disasters we get here in Ontario raccoons in the garbage and snow. Stay safe best wishes

Mosquitos!

Blackflies!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your well wishes. We and our families are okay and without harm.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thank you for your well wishes. We and our families are okay and without harm.

Good to know Zeus! :thumbup:

I'm sure the recovery for the community has a ways to go still.

Blessings to you all!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Good to know Zeus! :thumbup:

I'm sure the recovery for the community has a ways to go still.

Blessings to you all!

Yes. Our city was hit hard. An entire neighborhood is gone. It is just a collection of collapsed and about to collapse buildings. But most of the city remains bruised but upright, and people are working to get their lives back on track.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

It's a replica, and it was expected.

New quake today. 6.8 Everybody ok.