Possible F-8 Crusader?

Hummingbird

Once you guys are done with the A-7, the F-8 should be a fairly short jump, though the variable incidence wing might prove challenging.

It would be a day-1 for me though!

Blastomy!

How dare you compare the F-8 (one trick pony) to the A-7 Corsair.

I foresee some not to friendly fire in your future. :doh:

Not sure what I can do to you in a Huey but be sure it will be done with extreme prejudice.:joystick:

Blastomy!

How dare you compare the F-8 (one trick pony) to the A-7 Corsair.

I foresee some not to friendly fire in your future. :doh:

Not sure what I can do to you in a Huey but be sure it will be done with extreme prejudice.:joystick:

Sorry, but the Crusader is no one-trick pony. It has both guns and sidewinders :P. Incidentally, I had a friend who flew Crusaders in Vietnam and took out a train car with a Sidewinder, so there is A2G capability as well! :smartass:

BTW, next time we fly together, remind me to fly on your wing so you can't bag me with miniguns. If I see your door gunner open up all bets are off, though!:D

Edited by Home Fries

I think the main problem is the time involved in create one of these modules.

So far we are about to finish the M2000 and then start coding a more complex aircraft like the AV-8B Night Attack.Sure, we do have an AT-27 which is fairly less complex than even an F-8, but it does takes time to make it right and then there is the Super tucano coming from that production line.

So what I say is..let´s wait..if there is a slot in the production line already scheduled, it might get a chance in the mid term..at least from us, dunno if any of the other very capable teams might be interested in it.

Best regards

Prowler